Contributor

Snug sleeves on Cuddl Duds TSV Stretch Cardigan (plus size inquiry)?

I am a plus size 2X lady so I don't have skinny upper arms, etc. I may be wrong, but the arms look snug on even the thinner models. I have never purchased a Cuddl Duds cardigan. I realize that the fleece has 6% spandex and stretches, but the arms look snug. I believe that I read in reviews of previous Cuddl Duds cardigans that some people thought the arms on those previous cardigans were uncomfortably snug.  Any helpful opinions are welcome, please.                                                          

Frequent Contributor

Re: Snug sleeves on Cuddl Duds TSV Stretch Cardigan (plus size inquiry)?

Let's just say my upper arms are not something I'm proud of and a tight sleeve on any garment is a deal breaker for me so I understand your concern very well. I own several Cuddl Duds wraps and cardigans and have never had a problem with the sleeves I've found that they have plenty of room to stretch if needed. I hope this helps.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks!  I also just realized that there were not any plus size models demonstrating this TSV Cardigan on air at midnight ....

Respected Contributor

Excellent point.

Esteemed Contributor

There's so much give in Cuddl Duds fleece- the sleeves won't be tight. While this exact cardi isn't in b&m's, you can go see their other cardi's in stores to see how the arms fit. I like the overall lines of the body of this  cardi better their other cardi's.

My gripe with Cudd Duds is the prints; they don't match - or even attempt to match- at the seams.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I own a  Cuddl Duds wrap that I think was a TSV last year.  I found it to run very roomy.  I could have gone down a size.  The arms weren't tight or fitted on me at all.  I also didn't think they looked tight on the models I saw in today's version. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

There's so much give in Cuddl Duds fleece- the sleeves won't be tight. While this exact cardi isn't in b&m's, you can go see their other cardi's in stores to see how the arms fit. I like the overall lines of the body of this  cardi better their other cardi's.

My gripe with Cudd Duds is the prints; they don't match - or even attempt to match- at the seams.

That is a huge pet peeve of mine.  I thought the plaid was cute but then noticed the non-matching seams.  

Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen

WOW.   I will leave it at that.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

I noticed the thin looking arms, too. I was wondering if I had on a denim shirt if I could put this over or if it or if it would feel uncomfortable? I liked the print Amy had on last night that sold out.