Respected Contributor

I saw this item over the weekend at Ace Hardware.  $22 there and not good quality for that high price.  It is worth $10 and thats a streatch.

The piece that is on the end that pulls the snow is made of very weak material like sytrofoam.  It will push fluffy snow but that would be it.  Just wanted to give a review of what I thought of this item.

Contributor

Re: Snow Joe TSV

[ Edited ]

I agree completely. I bought last year from QVC. It's very cheaply made, and will not move heavy snow. It was impossible to get the battery compartment open. It's the only item I ever received from QVC that I was disappointed with. Sent it back.

Honored Contributor

I like mine that I got last year. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

We liked ours that we got last year.  It didn't scratch the car and it wasn't a problem moving heavy wet snow off our cars.

Honored Contributor

I bought this one from amazon a few years ago. It extends and the head swivels for easy snow removal. It works very well.

BIRDROCK PLOW AND SCRAPER:

download.jpg

Respected Contributor

I think I'll just park my car in the garage again this year.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I received this for Christmas last year, and LOVE it.  It really moves the snow -- wet and heavy included.  Two or three swipes and I'm done!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
New Contributor

Bought this last year - do not think that there was a 2 year warranty then. Great idea - but the head did not lock in place - it swiveled all around and came apart from the pole. Tossed it in the trash, as our first snowfall arrived after the January return date. If they have made improvements, they should replace last year's poor design. I am under 5 feet tall, so I would love to have it - but I would move a llittle snow, stop to fix the head, move a little more, stop again to reattach it. Many other customers wrote that they had the same issue. Very disappointing!!

Respected Contributor

I live in Chicago and park my car outside.  this would never move some of the heavy snow we get.  just saying

Frequent Contributor

Re: Snow Joe TSV

[ Edited ]

My husband is a mechanic and purchased 2 of these a few years ago (without the LED lights)....have lasted through many a snowstorm (and some of those storms were 2 feet of snow)!  Might seem like flimsy styrofoam, but it is not.