Contributor

Re: Snow Joe Snow Thrower TSV 12/30

I received mine today.  I purchased 2.  I spent approximately 2 minutes assembling each one.  I had no problems ensuring the electric line flows thru the poles and fit the screw in with absolutely no effort.  Aim 66 yrs old and had no issues

Contributor

Curious, I anticipate deciding if this was a good purchase when we get our next snow fall....what if that is not until March and I'm not happy with it, the what! I can only make a decision if it snows.....

Super Contributor

Same here.  Used it first tme this morning with at 3-4 inches of snow in MN.  Worked great and easy to handle. No problem with assembly - two carriage bolts and you are done.  Absolutely no tools required either.  It will not replace here in MN our TORO, but it is a great tool to have access to; especially with patios, decks and pavers as well as steps.  Took care of driveway, sidewalk and two entry way steps and still had charge left.  Easy to carry to back of house for the deck and patio.  Registered it with SnowJoe for extra warranty.  

Frequent Contributor

Worked well for me. Cleared 6 inches of wet snow adequately. It does only shoot foreward - so to clean the driveway had to go from side to side rather than front foreward. Takes a little longer - but clearned down to the concrete. Doesn't go in grass tho -

Honored Contributor

ordered one, under no illusions you can use this for 12 inches of snow, but will be good for me to do the deck and front walk

we have a giant snow blower but it weighs more than me so using it is not happening,