Respected Contributor

Re: Slimline Treadmill TSV

[ Edited ]

I bought this treadmill Feb 2019 and I will give it high praises.  It was either a TSV or QVC Big Deal, not sure but as Matt has improved on the design, the price is $15 less than the price deal I paid.  For my needs, this is exactly what I wanted, easy to set up. The instructions could have been a better for use of remote and the explanation of digital panels on treadmill. Instructions did not mention after plugging in you had to use the "on/off" switch at the end of the treadmill where plug is located; then you use the remote to operate system. I was able to figure out after I found the "on/of" switch. It is streamlined and does not take up space since I have a small home.  I recommend this treadmill if all you want is walking, which was the reason I purchased!

Trusted Contributor

SCARLETDOVE, You said Matt improved on the design since early 2019.  What improvements did he make?

Occasional Contributor

I read that this is the same machine and all they did was add on the Echelon pass. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Slimline Treadmill TSV

[ Edited ]

@Danielle46 wrote:

SCARLETDOVE, You said Matt improved on the design since early 2019.  What improvements did he make?

@Danielle46  There is obviously a holder for water, phone, etc. that I can see attached to the horizontal bar.  Would like to have one on my treadmill.  I did not have access to Echelon, and of course, there was no color choice...only black was offered when I purchased. When I purchased it was the first introduction of this Fitnation Slimline Treadmill and there were not that many available, I think QVC wanted to see how it would be received by "us"....do not remember but I think all sold and it went to waitlist.  It has been back numerous times just as the Fitnation stationery bikes!

Trusted Contributor

I have owned treadmills for 20+ years.   Admittedly I bought my last one 11 years ago.   It's a pro-form with a lot of bells and whistles.   I too think the TSV is way overpriced.   I think I paid $750 for mine.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

I bought this treadmill Feb 2019 and I will give it high praises.  It was either a TSV or QVC Big Deal, not sure but as Matt has improved on the design, the price is $15 less than the price deal I paid.  For my needs, this is exactly what I wanted, easy to set up, the instructions could have been a bit improved. I was able to figure out what perplexed me. It is streamlined and does not take up space since I have a small home.  I recommend this treadmill if all you want is walking, which was the reason I purchased!

@ScarletDove 

Thank you for the review. 

Super Contributor

I read reviews that it is really heavy.  I wouldn't even be able to get it out of the box, it is 66 pounds

Honored Contributor

It's only worth the money if you actually use it consistently 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@dulwich. The model was Toni who often models for Denim & Co. on Tuesdays.   She has "real woman" qualities. 

That treadmill seems very expensive for being so small.

isn't everyone real, unless the others are robots

@jackthebear. Do you not know what's meant by "real woman" in quotes?  I'd draw you a picture if I could.

Respected Contributor

@icezeus Please be sure to write a review when yours arrives.  At the price, I simply couldn't spring for it (although tempted) without having access to reviews. If it looks good, I'll consider one later.  I hope you love yours.

I'd be interested in whether you think someone can drag this thing into their house alone, and, of course, the ease of use.  I just want it for walking when I'm binge watching TV, instead of vegging on the couch the whole time. I'm active during the day, but in the evening, I spend far too much time in front of the TV.