Super Contributor

Slatkin TSV mix up

[ Edited ]

The Slatkin candle TSV has been showing as a TSV pre-sale for a few days now.  There are 4 different candle scents to choose from.  I ordered multiples of each a few days ago when it first posted as a tsv pre-sale on qvc.com.

Then I saw a QVC post on facebook saying this Slatkin tsv would be a "Buy More Save $3".  SO I called QVC to see about an adjustment...and the rep told me they knew nothing about this.

Then yesterday I received an email with the Slatkin tsv showing a a pre-sale and again showing the Buy More Save $3.  So I again contacted customer service but was told they couldn't adjust for the candles I already purchased.

Somehting isn't right.  I bought these when they were advertised by QVC on the QVC site as a tsv pre-sale.  If they were going to give "Buy More and Save" they should have introduced it at the outset--or at least credit me for the difference when it was introduced 24 hours after I purchased.

I tried cancelling my original orders..but of course QVC told me it was too late to cancel even though they have been sitting as "in process" for the past 2 days.

Frustrating.  Lesson learned...no ordering from their pre-sale tsv notices!

Super Contributor

I would repost in the Customer Service section.  Hopefully, they will at least give a store credit.  You're absolutly right about it!

Honored Contributor

Keep calling customer service till you get the adjustment. Ask for a supervisor, post on their facebook page and use the customer care forum here to post your complaint. 

They will adjust this, you are just going to have to work for it, and keep escalating it to the right supervisor.

Respected Contributor

These aren’t buy more and save today. But they do have free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Make sure you get free shipping. I wish they wouldn't offer the same two candles in a set. I don't want two that are scented the same.

Honored Contributor

I liked some of his candles, how ever sorry to say ,it is hit or miss with them,i will not buy any more.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Make sure you get free shipping. I wish they wouldn't offer the same two candles in a set. I don't want two that are scented the same.

I think it would have been better to offer either two or four different ones.

Regular Contributor

These candles are not made in the USA. They are made in China or Vietnam.

Also they are not soy based.

No thanks, there are better candles out there made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

I still have the e-mail from yesterday for the TSV pre-sale on these candles and it is not showing them as buy more, save more but it is showing them with free s/h.

Maybe because they are the TSV today, even clicking on the e-mail changed to the current offer and that's why I'm not seeing the buy more and save?

Trusted Contributor

@Aleta wrote:

These candles are not made in the USA. They are made in China or Vietnam.

Also they are not soy based.

No thanks, there are better candles out there made in the USA.

ITA.

I also can't purchase something with a fragrance without smelling it in person first.  Too many candle fragrances actually iritate my eyes.