Contributor

has anyone rec'd the navy/red yet? curious if they are also soft.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/20/2014 TrishaMntka said: Wow, thanks for the heads-up. I ordered every color combination. I was hoping they would include an animal print too. But this is a great deal...

I ordered all but one set! Animal Print would have been nice. I hope I like them. I have been looking at them for awhile now but didn't want to pay the higher price. Wish the TSV was a little better price but I can't wait to get them!

Contributor
On 1/25/2014 tsavorite said:
On 1/23/2014 milly said:
On 1/23/2014 bunnypink said:

Hello milly--

I am wondering if you can tell me if the QVC version is smaller than the ones you ordered direct? If you lay one on top of the other how do they measure? I'm bummed that they aren't as soft but if the QVC ones are smaller I'll be all over this TSV Smiley Happy

Thanks!

The QVC version is 1" longer and 1/2" narrower than the ones I ordered direct. So if you need extra length you will be better off but it definitely is more form fitting than my other ones. The direct order ones are DEFINITELY softer, have a smoother hand and the surface on the QVC version is a rougher surface. Like a cotton t-shirt opposed to pima cotton. Maybe the QVC version will soften when washed. The one I'm comparing it to direct hasn't been washed yet either.

I just recieved the black/white combo...my 1st ever purchase of skinnytees...the black is not soft like the white one which is very soft....I perfer the white one in this set. As far as fit goes it's very snug...I am a 32D and think it fits very snugly..but stretches a good deal also. The length is longer then I need and longer then I expected it to be...I notice some "runching" from my bra line down or rolling...I don't want to pull this top down super far as I am only 5'3"S so it would look silly LOL! I'll be keeping this set but I am not wild about that super long length right now. Haven't wore them yet...will test drive the black one under a sweater tommorrow...then I'll know if I want anymore of these. Also I am concerned about this type of fabric holding in heat...making me sweat say in spring/summertime...I hope not. Anyway, I agree that something is up with fabrication...white one is ubber soft...sounds like other colors are like the black one..stiffer...less soft.

would you mind reporting back after your test drive? I am 5'3" also and curious about the same thing...thank you!

Respected Contributor
On 1/29/2014 beachgirl64 said:
On 1/25/2014 tsavorite said:
On 1/23/2014 milly said:
On 1/23/2014 bunnypink said:

Hello milly--

I am wondering if you can tell me if the QVC version is smaller than the ones you ordered direct? If you lay one on top of the other how do they measure? I'm bummed that they aren't as soft but if the QVC ones are smaller I'll be all over this TSV Smiley Happy

Thanks!

The QVC version is 1" longer and 1/2" narrower than the ones I ordered direct. So if you need extra length you will be better off but it definitely is more form fitting than my other ones. The direct order ones are DEFINITELY softer, have a smoother hand and the surface on the QVC version is a rougher surface. Like a cotton t-shirt opposed to pima cotton. Maybe the QVC version will soften when washed. The one I'm comparing it to direct hasn't been washed yet either.

I just recieved the black/white combo...my 1st ever purchase of skinnytees...the black is not soft like the white one which is very soft....I perfer the white one in this set. As far as fit goes it's very snug...I am a 32D and think it fits very snugly..but stretches a good deal also. The length is longer then I need and longer then I expected it to be...I notice some "runching" from my bra line down or rolling...I don't want to pull this top down super far as I am only 5'3"S so it would look silly LOL! I'll be keeping this set but I am not wild about that super long length right now. Haven't wore them yet...will test drive the black one under a sweater tommorrow...then I'll know if I want anymore of these. Also I am concerned about this type of fabric holding in heat...making me sweat say in spring/summertime...I hope not. Anyway, I agree that something is up with fabrication...white one is ubber soft...sounds like other colors are like the black one..stiffer...less soft.

would you mind reporting back after your test drive? I am 5'3" also and curious about the same thing...thank you!

I sent mine back after all....they were just too long for me IMO...and the arm opening to big also. I didn't like the fabrication either...to much compression/tight feeling for me to feel comfortable in it. It also runched up due to this fit under my sweater...I kept adjusting it and my sweater...drove me nuts. This product was not for me at all.

Super Contributor

I ordered the black and white. First time for me. I wore the black one under a sweater. I thought it was pretty soft. It was firming but not tight. I liked that it hugged me a little. I liked the length. I hate it when my tanks start riding up and I am tugging at them. These did not ride up. I am going to order more. Hope they have more colors available.

Valued Contributor

I sent all 3 sets back. Didn't like the fabric and knew I'd wear the 2 I ordered on the other website and the QVC ones would sit on the shelf. You do get what you pay for and QVC definitely skimped on their version.

Honored Contributor

I think they are different, but I like the QVC ones. They were a bit longer. I do think the material may be slightly different.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

There is no way they would fit someone larger than a 12 imo--at least comfortably.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I am a 2X and these fit me fine. I have ordered from the Skinny Tees website also. Love everything I have received from them and QVC. I wear for layering only not as my only top.

Regular Contributor
With all the sets ordered, I wonder if there will be enough stock for the TSV? LOL.