Honored Contributor

Re: Skinny Jeans TSV ~ Sizing?

Thank you @Caaareful Shopper. That helps me out a lot.Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

The size chart they showed on the presentation is very much different than the size chart online. Online, you would need a larger size than what was shown during the presentation! Personally, I don't think these looked that good on the models wearing the large. I am tempted, but really don't know which size chart to follow!

Esteemed Contributor

When I looked at the online size chart for the jeans, I thought that I would need to go up 2 sizes; but, they showed a size chart this morning, and I am only going up one size so that they don't look like they are painted on me.  Maybe I read one of them incorrectly.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Jeans and bras are the two items I would not order from a company that charges me shipping both ways. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

I already own these. I'm a 10-12 and wear a medium. They do have a lot of stretch, a little less in the waist, but still some give.
Honored Contributor

These look like a legging to me, not a denim jean.

Trusted Contributor

Customer Service said the on air size chart is your body size, but the click here online chart is the garment's measurements and that they stretch soon after you put the pant on to fit your body. I got a medium based on that in both indigo and white even though their click here sizes were a bit different from one another. Based it on them being a size 10. Hope I like them, ESPECIALLY IN THE KNEES. DONT WANT TO STRANGLE MY DEAR KNEES! 😊😉