Valued Contributor

Sketchers TSV - Disappointment Once Again

Disappointed once again by Sketchers, no size 12 in the brand.Woman SadWoman Tongue

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Sketchers TSV - Disappointment Once Again

I thought they were priced way too high...this is no "deal"

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

I thought they were priced way too high...this is no "deal"

ITA

Ridiculously expensive for a TSV--considering they sell THOUSANDS!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I've seen these at Marshall's and TJ Maxx for 1/2 the TSV price.

Not all the colors, but still.

Respected Contributor

I agree with the previous posters.  Plus, I don't want to pay for return shipping if they don't fit. 

I looked on the Kohls site and found 2 pairs of Skechers that might work for me.    With the discount codes for 30% off and free shipping, I can get 2 pairs for what one pair of the TSV costs.  I can return them  to the store if they don't fit.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to try a pair but with the sizing reviews posted I will pass. I don't want to pay to ship them back + be out the original shipping costs.

Honored Contributor

And chances are, these are 1/2 to one whole size larger than most of us wear.  This is what I find at least and if you read reviews for most skechers here, that's mostly what buyers complain about.

So when I buy skechers here, there, anywhere, I order either size 6M, 6W or 6.5M.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not like Sketchers at all.   I bought many of them at first ,but everyone of them  is uncomfortable and offers  no real  support

Respected Contributor

I like Skechers but will buy them local where I can try them on.  It will cost me $11.95 for nothing if they dont fit properly and I have to return them.  And using your own label does not save much if anything and you dont get the proof they were delivered when returned.I used to buy shoes from QVC online but now shop either local or at the big box store online where shipping both ways is free.  No easy pay, but you are not out $ if they dont fit!!

Regular Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

Disappointed once again by Sketchers, no size 12 in the brand.Woman SadWoman Tongue

Me too! 

I'm shut out of their entire shoe line because they don't go up to size 12. You'd think that by now, with the volume of shoes that they can sell via QVC with a TSV and just in general, that they would add size 12.

Shoe buying in stores can never be an impulse buy for us, because most stores either don't carry sizes above 10, or else the style choice is extremely limited.  But with QVC, it shoe shopping can be an impulse buy because a lot of the lines do carry 12's.

Sketchers is foolish for ignoring this share of the market.