Respected Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I love the pink option, but the white soles is a no go for me, also.  I wear a size 10 and that white shoe will make my feet look even larger, plus they would get dirty.  

Just think how many sales they lost out on because of that sole.

Trusted Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@KristinLS wrote:
These were the TSV on 10/14 for $58.80 - almost $20 more! I thought the TSV was the lowest price for at least 6 months??

You are correct.  They were 58.00 in Oct. If they don't refund the difference to me I'm sending the October boot back.  I'm furious.

If you really like it, send yours back, then reoreder at the new cheaper price.  Even with the cost to return, you may still be ahead.  Check with customer service before you do.

Trusted Contributor

@SandPiper wrote:

@NycVixen @Jtdmum I also bought 2 pairs in Oct and I called CS for a refund for the difference and they told me that they couldn’t give it to me because it’s past 30 days. If either one of you gets a refund please let me know. 

When did they start the holiday return policy?  Wasn't it started when these were on air the first time.  I would call back, tell them you want to use the holiday return policy they advertised

Trusted Contributor
I will send mine back as well. How wrong is this?
Trusted Contributor

Kitty--Call CS, they will refund you the difference.  I think what many are missing is how Q promotes TSV's as the cheapest price they will offer for a year.  3-4 months is not a year.  

Valued Contributor

I don't mind a lighter sole, but the stark white does look awful. A putty or natural gum color would have worked much better. The bright white sole is far too stark for winter clothing. I got them in the gray. Had to get my size in the wide as they were sold out in the medium. Hope it's not too big with a heavier sock. The top of the boot should be roomier in the wide size which is good for my heavier legs. Love the taller goga mat one too!

Respected Contributor

I hesitate to order them because they may be too flat for me. I need between 1 1/2" and 2" in the heel to walk comfortably.  Don't know if heel inserts would work inside the boot, plus, the heel looks like it squishes down even flatter when your heel hits the ground. Also, the toe box doesn't look especially roomy. Gee, I think I just talked myself out of it, haha. I like the white soles. It's a more modern look.

Esteemed Contributor

I really the white soles on the mauve (which I have on waitlist), the olive and the chestnut.  Imho the colors are showcased and it's a new, modern look.

Trusted Contributor
I just talke to Customer Service about adjusting the price on these Boots and I was told they only do price adjustments for 30 days. I said that's crazy you mean I have to ship these back and reorder? She said yes... OMG!!!
Trusted Contributor
Only for 30 days I called.