Honored Contributor

I have bought several of these boots and always have to send them back.

I wear a size 11 and have trouble walking into a shoe store (not many that size).

Anyway, I do like white soles, but my favorite shoes are Vans, specifically black leather vans, white soles, high top.

I can find them but they all have perforations in them and I don't want perforations.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I have bought several of these boots and always have to send them back.

I wear a size 11 and have trouble walking into a shoe store (not many that size).

Anyway, I do like white soles, but my favorite shoes are Vans, specifically black leather vans, white soles, high top.

I can find them but they all have perforations in them and I don't want perforations.

@Annabellethecat66

Have you tried Amazonsmile.com? 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

SHAME ON YOU QVC. Doing this to all your customers that have purchased these boots at a much higher price just a couple of months age is like stealing from our pockets. I really see QVC in a different light now.  I bought four pairs, two as gifts to my sisters....so I am not a happy customer.

Trusted Contributor
@GAC65 I agree. They would rather you ship the Boots back than credit your Acct. I think it's awful Customer Service. Maybe I should slow my QVC purchases now and in the future.