Honored Contributor

Yes, it was Tsv before but I believe it's cheaper now.  I like it but I'll pass just as I did before because I hate that big white sneaker sole.  If not for that, I would buy it in the mauve because then I could get some winter use out of my pink/mauve tote bag.  I could style some cute winter outfits but that white sole is a big turn off for me.

Honored Contributor

I think they look cute and comfy but what is with the shocking white soles? Looks awful!! 

Honored Contributor

Skechers TV ads currently are full of white soles.  Someone must like them.

Honored Contributor

@SandPiper wrote:

@NycVixen @Jtdmum I also bought 2 pairs in Oct and I called CS for a refund for the difference and they told me that they couldn’t give it to me because it’s past 30 days. If either one of you gets a refund please let me know. 

@SandPiper

there is another thread about these boots and getting a refund. someone on that thread was able to get the refund. i would suggest calling again and reaching out to the mods if you do not get satisfaction from phone customer service.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I bought the brown boots when it was a TSV in October.  They are very comfortable and warm, so I just ordered the Black at todays TSV price.  I think it is a good deal.

I also don't care for the white bottoms, so that is why the brown and the black work well for me.

I wore my brown boots yesterday in the freezing weather and my feet were nice and warm, so I'm glad I ordered the black today.  I do have the Skechers GOWalk Suede Faux Fur Boots w/ Goga Mat

from last year which I wear often but these boots are a little taller and will get me throught the very cold days of winter.

Respected Contributor
I don't like the white soles at all. It really cheapens the look. Reminds of tennis shoes. The ones with the dark soles are much better.
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 Thanks I called CS again and complained and I got the refund. Just makes me think of others who will call and not get it. Either QVC is giving it or not. Plain and simple. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I love the pink option, but the white soles is a no go for me, also.  I wear a size 10 and that white shoe will make my feet look even larger, plus they would get dirty.  

Respected Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@KristinLS wrote:
These were the TSV on 10/14 for $58.80 - almost $20 more! I thought the TSV was the lowest price for at least 6 months??

You are correct.  They were 58.00 in Oct. If they don't refund the difference to me I'm sending the October boot back.  I'm furious.

I certainly would not expect them to refund me the difference two months later.  2 weeks to 30 days, and 30 is pushing it, I might expect that.  But I wouldn't really expect a refund this late in the game. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I think they look cute and comfy but what is with the shocking white soles? Looks awful!! 

ITA.  They are doing that with a lot of sneakers too and I don't like it.  I would have loved the mauve but those white soles have to GO!