Trusted Contributor

@KristinLS wrote:
These were the TSV on 10/14 for $58.80 - almost $20 more! I thought the TSV was the lowest price for at least 6 months??

You are correct.  They were 58.00 in Oct. If they don't refund the difference to me I'm sending the October boot back.  I'm furious.

Honored Contributor

Today's TSV was supposed to be something from anybody.  Must not have made it into inventory in time.

Respected Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@KristinLS wrote:
These were the TSV on 10/14 for $58.80 - almost $20 more! I thought the TSV was the lowest price for at least 6 months??

You are correct.  They were 58.00 in Oct. If they don't refund the difference to me I'm sending the October boot back.  I'm furious.

@Jtdmum I also plan to ask for the difference. I'm furious too. This is bad business. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The white rubber soles have got to go.  They need to coordinate the rubber soles better with the color of the boot.  It's no for me.  Cat Tongue

White soles are a thing right now. They have been for a while. Supposed to be 'fashionable' to wear contrasting soles. Personally, I'm not sure if I like the white.

Respected Contributor

Happily I am not one of those who ordered in October, and I won't be ordering now.

I think the boots are topped backwards.  The loop of "fur" on the top should open to the outside - not the inside. With the loop on the inside, the boots rub together at the top when the models walk.  If it looped on the outside that wouldn't happen.  Looks to me as though they came to QVC at a lower price (both times) because they are simply put together backwards and would not sell otherwise.

I have to wonder why anyone would design a boot that way and can only assume that they started off backwards and went on to make them that way. Turn the top around and I would have bought them back in October.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup I absolutely agree with you.  That ruins them for me too.   Up or folded down, that ends up looking messy.  I would have liked a pair with the tonal bottom.  I think that trending white bottom from the summertime only works on certain styles, not these at all. 

Valued Contributor

@NycVixen @Jtdmum I also bought 2 pairs in Oct and I called CS for a refund for the difference and they told me that they couldn’t give it to me because it’s past 30 days. If either one of you gets a refund please let me know. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Super Contributor

Hi there, just a tip to anyone interested, I already have this boot and know what you mean about the way the inside flap is laying on the models.

I don't have this issue on my two pair.

If the boot is up, you adjust which flap is on top for a smoother lay and it's opposite to adjust the flaps when folded over.. If you do this, they don't stick out.

If you pull up the item description page, look at the early reviews. One reviewer was kind enough to post pics of this and it worked on both pair of mine.

Super Contributor

Not a fan of the white soles either.

I can tolerate it on the chestnut as the fur matches it so it's not so bad.

I got them.. It's more of an eggshell or winter white.. Not optic white at least.

Looks really odd to me on the olive and rose.

Trusted Contributor

sadly these are in the "as is " catagory for $50.00.....what is happening!