Contributor

Skechers boots TBB on QVC2

[ Edited ]

A386110 Skechers Relaxed Fit Suede Biker Ankle Boots Earthy Chic

I can’t recommend these boots enough! I bought three pairs when they were a TSV last year - black, mushroom and grey animal.

They are soooooo comfortable and easy to wear, just perfect with jeans or black leggings. All my other stiff leather boots basically stayed in my closet after I discovered these.

I live in the NE and they’re just warm and sturdy enough that I only had to wear my heavier duck boots on snow days. I also love my Ugg style boots but they’re not great or supportive for lots of walking, like these are.

I’m not a person who normally buys patterns but these in Grey Animal are so perfect and muted enough to wear everyday. One of my favorite finds last year!

Respected Contributor

Re: Skechers boots TBB on QVC2

I have to agree.  I bought the grey animal when they were a TSV last year too and wore them a lot.  They are so easy to put on with the side zipper (I prefer that to lace up boots). I live in the Midwest and wear heavier socks with them and I have plenty of room in my normal size. 

Respected Contributor

Our winters are too wet here to get any real use out of them.  I think they would just get ruined with all the snow and rain.  I agree they are cute....wish they offered a leather option.

Honored Contributor

I really like their biker footbed...very comfy and has good support. But I don't need another boot! 

Trusted Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I have to agree.  I bought the grey animal when they were a TSV last year too and wore them a lot.  They are so easy to put on with the side zipper (I prefer that to lace up boots). I live in the Midwest and wear heavier socks with them and I have plenty of room in my normal size. 

Thanks for your review.  I like them, but they always show them without socks on QVC.  If it is cold enough for boots, I'm wearing socks -- so I wondered.  They are cute.

Regular Contributor

@J woww wrote:

I can’t recommend these boots enough! I bought three pairs when they were a TSV last year - black, mushroom and grey animal.

They are soooooo comfortable and easy to wear, just perfect with jeans or black leggings. All my other stiff leather boots basically stayed in my closet after I discovered these.

I live in the NE and they’re just warm and sturdy enough that I only had to wear my heavier duck boots on snow days. I also love my Ugg style boots but they’re not great or supportive for lots of walking, like these are.

I’m not a person who normally buys patterns but these in Grey Animal are so perfect and muted enough to wear everyday. One of my favorite finds last year!

What about sizing?  Did you order your regular size or size up?  I usually wear an 8 but thinking with thicker socks maybe bumping up to an 8 1/2.

Respected Contributor

I don't have them but I suggest you read the reviews before you buy.

Respected Contributor

I certainly hope they’re comfortable.
Respected Contributor

@PJinIA wrote:

@J woww wrote:

What about sizing?  Did you order your regular size or size up?  I usually wear an 8 but thinking with thicker socks maybe bumping up to an 8 1/2.

@PJinIA I normally order an 8 in shoes and I found these to fit my feet generously so that wearing heavier socks was no problem for me.   Of course all feet are different. 😁

Regular Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@PJinIA wrote:

@J woww wrote:

@PJinIA I normally order an 8 in shoes and I found these to fit my feet generously so that wearing heavier socks was no problem for me.   Of course all feet are different. 😁

Thanks!  I guess it doesn't matter since all the sizes are sold out at this point except the animal print.  They are starting to show up on "as is" so I'll watch for them there!