Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@fancy pantsy wrote:

ha ha @ripka junkie  ... i am an old lady.  

I'm an old lady too and really want one of the colors, but concerned that the wedge heel is too high for an "old lady."  Tripping would not be in my best interest.

@Daysdee , from looking at them on the screen, the wedge looks a lot like my clark's lexi shoes and i have several of them.  my stability is not that good anymore and i am totally comfortable (no tipping over) in my clark's, so since the skechers seem to have an even wider looking sole than my lexi, i would think you'd be ok with them.  i wanted to order them, but i am at my shoe limit for life. 

Respected Contributor

These sandals look very nice, but they are very unflattering on the foot. I bought them in black and they made my foot look like Minnie Mouse’s shoes.

Valued Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

These sandals look very nice, but they are very unflattering on the foot. I bought them in black and they made my foot look like Minnie Mouse’s shoes.

ITA very unflattering and clunky looking.

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to order until I read the reviews.  It seems that the width stretches with wear.  If they carried them in narrows, I would probably get a pair.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@pegomyheart wrote:

I bought these sandals last summer.  They were so wonderful I went and bought another color. I wear a wide , and they fit sooo well.  So comfortable I climbed the ruins of Ankor Wat in Cambodia in January wearng them, and had no problems. I am 70.  I felt so secure with these on my feet. You won't regret buying them!

I wore my Birkenstocks while visiting Ankor Wat.  You sure need stable shoes navigate all that climbing over the stones. 

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

I do not like them at all, look like old lady shoes to me!

I'm an old lady and I would never wear those sandals. I bet if young people buy the shoes, people will wonder why they are wearing old lady sandals.LOL

Super Contributor
I'm an old lady too, I guess. Gone are the days of sexy high shoes. I guess these are a little old lady looking, but the comfort is worth it when you are doing a lot of walking. They are going with me to Italy this September. BTW, they do look better with pants.
Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers Today

[ Edited ]

These remind me of a Fly London style.  You either like that style or you don't.  

I own a very similar sandal to this that I bought a couple of years ago in both black and tan color.  It's the Skechers Trapezoid.  I bought them because I loved the similar look by Fly London but wasn't going to pay the FL price.

They are very, very comfortable and they do not make my feet look wider or larger at all.

Skechers also has an ankle boot that has this same wedge and is nearly identical to a FL wedge ankle boot for about a quarter of the price.  I love those as well.         

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I like Fly London, too, and noticed the similarity. I read a lot of reviews on this shoe and went back and forth about whether to get a pair or not all day. I finally ordered the light blue ones. The reviews had me unsure about the size to order but I just hope they have a size that fits well. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

I like Fly London, too, and noticed the similarity. I read a lot of reviews on this shoe and went back and forth about whether to get a pair or not all day. I finally ordered the light blue ones. The reviews had me unsure about the size to order but I just hope they have a size that fits well. 

@willdob3, I didn't order mine from QVC so I don't know if the sizing is different.  I sometimes wear a 7 1/2, sometimes an 8.  I have a pair of the Trapezoid style in each of those sizes.  LOL  Both fit me perfectly fine but if I were to get another pair, I'd do the 8.