Honored Contributor

These skechers are too cute for the spring & summer. Love the design, LOVE the fun colors. This price today WITH FREE s/h is amazing too. I wasn't going for these but I ended up buying the light blue which I love, and the sand (taupe).

Recently I found a pr of skechers called 'Desert Kiss' by BOBS. Gees, these are too cute and comfy as well - great colors. Love these SO much I now have 5 colors and expecting one more fun fashion in black & leopard!!! 

Check these out if you wish and don't forget, skechers BOBS donates a pr of shoes for each pair you buy - a feel good shoe in many ways!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered the blush, hoping it's not real pinky, @PINKdogWOOD .  I'm also contemplating ordered either the black or light blue - reminds me of a style I had years ago!

I also haave a pair of BOBS - thought they donated proceeds to animal rescue?

Anyways. I've loved Sketchers for years, before QVC started selling them.  Hope we enjoy these as well!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme   I'll have to check out perhapps all of where BOBS donates to, the causes. Years ago I recall reading they donate a pr of shoes to those in need of a new pair. It's possible they donate to a few causes, why not - there are many people and pets who could use a helping hand.

Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers Today

[ Edited ]

Adam Ruins Everything (TV series) - Why "Buy One, Give One" Companies Don't Help Anyone.

Buy one, give one? Not so fast! Those shoes you buy to help people might not be helping anyone."

Super Contributor

I bought these sandals last summer.  They were so wonderful I went and bought another color. I wear a wide , and they fit sooo well.  So comfortable I climbed the ruins of Ankor Wat in Cambodia in January wearng them, and had no problems. I am 70.  I felt so secure with these on my feet. You won't regret buying them!

Valued Contributor

I do not like them at all, look like old lady shoes to me!

Respected Contributor

ha ha @ripka junkie  ... i am an old lady.  

Valued Contributor

@fancy pantsy 

So am I.

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

ha ha @ripka junkie  ... i am an old lady.  

I'm an old lady too and really want one of the colors, but concerned that the wedge heel is too high for an "old lady."  Tripping would not be in my best interest.

Honored Contributor

I am an old lady too (74).  I bought these shoes last year and wear them almost everyday.  The high soles are not a problem as they are wide and there is no balancing act.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)