Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Had to change the channel as Janes frenzy turned me off the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The tabs might be there for hang-drying the shoes. They are washable in the washing machine but hang-dry.

To me it looks like, if you're careful, you can carefully snip off the front tabs.

@SilleeMee    Who would try to hang a shoe to dry?  All you have to do is set them outside on something.

I can't imagine not buying a shoe I wanted just because it has a tab.  Must not want it very much.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

I always hang-dry my washable shoes so the water drips away from them. For me it's just easier that way...like over the tub or sink. If I put them outside the wind will blow them away into the dirt.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Had to change the channel as Janes frenzy turned me off the presentation.

@barrel racer , the same for me when she was going on and on about her escapades at midnight.

The price on this show is not that good IMO, plus add on the S&H.

I can go to my local DSW  and find Skechers with lower prices.  You can even get free shipping with them and if they don't fit, return to the store if one is in your area.

Honored Contributor

They probably didn't want to ruin the print.  If they put a tab it would stand out more.

Honored Contributor

I think the front tab looks strange,  I would definitely not buy the shoe because of the tab.  There are plenty of knit slip on sneakers in the market.  I buy what I truly like, not what I'd consider a consolation prize that just comes close.

Anyway, the TSV price is not my idea of a good value for that type of sneaker, so I'll keep shopping.  

Valued Contributor

I considered buying a pair for myself, and one pair each for my sisters; but $10.50 in shipping charges put an end to that thought.  

Valued Contributor

Whoa.....I didn't realize shipping is $5.50/a pair.  Editing my last post; $16.50 for 3 pair is definately out of the question.

Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV

[ Edited ]

Shipping of $5.50 a pair is almost the price of one gallon of gas. For me to drive around town looking for a pair of shoes to fit me would cost more than that...plus the wear 'n tear on my car while I'm at it.