Frequent Contributor

Question- why is there a pull tab on the front of the solid shoe but not on the prints? I dislike that as it seems unnecessary and breaks the line of the shoe... I love this bottom and it really is hard to find out in retail- am getting the blue floral- reminds me of the ones from awhile back that were a TSV- just my 2cents! 
Does that pull tab irk anyone else or is it just me?

Honored Contributor

I've never seen that in a shoe of this style before.  Haven't seen a presentation...did they mention the reason for it?  Looks odd to me.

Valued Contributor
Hmmm I didn’t really focus on the tab but agree that it shouldn’t be there. I do like these though and ordered the tie dye and red for me and taupe for my daughter.
Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV

[ Edited ]

The tabs might be there for hang-drying the shoes. They are washable in the washing machine but hang-dry.

To me it looks like, if you're careful, you can carefully snip off the front tabs.

Frequent Contributor

That tab is the reason I did not order the show.  I think it looks very out of place.

Honored Contributor

It just looks like a ribbon to me.

Maybe added for interest on the solid version? 🤷‍♀️

Super Contributor

I like the tab, but the price is too high fro that shoe.

Esteemed Contributor

I've learned not to buy shoes online anymore, unless I can return them free. Not so with QVC. The return fees are too much. Secondly, I don't like the huge tab on the top of the foot. Ick! 

Regular Contributor

Where's the coral bright that's scrolling across the screen?

Contributor
Does anyone know what the pants are that Kerstin is wearing on 10 am Sketcher show?