Super Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 

I too ordered the navy and hope I like them.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the navy blue too.   I sure like the red and dark animal.print as well. But sold out in  my size...good thing.

Trusted Contributor

These look very thin. The suede and thin faux fur do not seem like they would be very warm. I can't figure out why I like them but yet I don't trust them to be good for the weather where I live. I am on the fence and I love Skechers. Skechers are also getting very expensive!

Trusted Contributor

I just read the faux fur is only around the collar of the boot. They should say that in the on air presentation. For the amount of money I don't want just faux fur around my ankle.

I am opting out. These are good for states that have mild winters. Too thin for me, and no lining below the boot collar would only get me maybe to October end, and maybe April-early May next Sping.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@elated wrote:

Is anyone concerned how thin the soles appear? I don't know how supportive they would be. That is my big concern.

@elated 

That sole is called their "biker" sole. I own a couple of sneakers with that kind of sole and they are very comfortable. They have good traction and they bend easily when you walk, not stiff and feel supportive.

The biker was based on the design of a classic cyclist's shoe where it's low profile to fit into a pedal stirrup with good traction on the ball of the foot.

Thank you for the information but I will stick with my Bearpaws for the winter months. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV?

[ Edited ]

They're a cute style and some good colors, but, they seem very lacking in support, for a boot style. 

My Aunt, who is 70, and still working on regaining mobility, after 2 total hips, due to severe  arthritis, saw and liked them.  

I was thinking a nice gift, to encourage her continuing efforts to walk for distance, but due to the lack of support, I don't think this is the boot for her, right now. 

So, easy pass for me, but they are really cute, and I hope everyone who gets them, enjoys them! 

Trusted Contributor

I think the navy ones are cute, but they read completely to me as slippers or house shoes with minimal support.

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I just read the faux fur is only around the collar of the boot. They should say that in the on air presentation. For the amount of money I don't want just faux fur around my ankle.

I am opting out. These are good for states that have mild winters. Too thin for me, and no lining below the boot collar would only get me maybe to October end, and maybe April-early May next Sping.

@gabstoomuch 

Jane just showed the inside of the boot and the fur goes all the way around the inside, not just around the collar.