Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV...cute or frumpy?

@DREAMON wrote:

I love Skechers and have too many to count but these just did not appeal to me. I just think every shoe is not for every person. 

@DREAMON wrote:

I love Skechers and have too many to count but these just did not appeal to me. I just think every shoe is not for every person. 

ITA

I , personally, think they are frumpy.  But, it's up to each individual to decide if they'd wear and like or not.  I don't care for them, but I buy things others do not care for.  They look dated.  JMHO though.    I have to be honest.  Sorry...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I thought they were cute--but seeing them on TV and on your feet inperson are two different things---however---I found Skechers that were the suede and almost the same look, at Mac*ys for under $30 for a choc brown color that I ordered--got them shipped free too. And if they don't work out, back they go---for free. 

Respected Contributor

I missed it. What was the item number?

Respected Contributor

These Skecher's should be named:  Skecher's for Flat Feet as they have NO arch support.  

I'm sure there are a lot of flat footed people in the world, I'm just not one of them.

Nothing is wrong with that, I just feel Skecher's should state it in the description as well as people that need good arch support. 

Respected Contributor

@mima wrote:

I missed it. What was the item number?

@mima

A297182 Skechers Relaxed Fit Suede Slip-On Shoes - Alumni

Honored Contributor

I bought two pairs.  I think the style is okay.  I have neuropathy in my feet from chemo.  Skechers with memory foam is the only shoe I find comfortable and can wear all day.  I donated the majority of my shoes and replaced them with various skechers.  I like the relaxed fit styles because I can wear a heavier sock.  I preordered during free shipping day.  They came earlier this week.  I tried them on, but haven't worn them yet.  I'll be sporting them at work next week!!

Trusted Contributor

I have Neuropathy from Chemotherapy as well. I also really like Clarks Cloud Steppers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

N/M.  I thought you were talking about yesterday's boots.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I love them.I am afraid to count. I don't buy the ones with ties. I want the slippers with fur-navy. Too late to order when I saw them. I am 82.

Respected Contributor

I think they would make great slipper type shoes, not really stylish.