Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV - No Wide Width?

Yep, agreed ladies....I need a 12, and they NEVER have that in this brand...Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Skechers stopped being comfortable for me after the turn of the century. Now I'm better off with brands that offer arch support, and comfortable wide widths. The style is nice, but the insoles look terribly uncomfortable.

I completely agree with you!  Sketchers Go walk look amazingly comfortable but due to vascular problems and neurapathy my feet swell so I need the wide width to.  I am waiting for Sketchers to make a mule out of the go walk shoe.

COME ON SKETCHERS LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!  Many customers in their 50's, 60's and older like style and comfort all in one!!!Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Yes, people with truly wide feet need the wider width. My daughter is one such person. She had Skechers sneakers in the medium width and they were OK, but when she tried the Zen style in wide (which they say is really a true wide wide) she realized how much better they felt. She now owns three colors in that style. She tried wide Go Walks of some variety (one of the former TSVs), but they slipped on her heels so she didn't keep them.

Valued Contributor

With s/h I can buy Skechers at Pennys or Kohls for the same price. These will be in the stores soon. I do love Skechers but never buy shoes online. I have to try them on at the store. My diabetic feet need to be sure of the fit.

Honored Contributor

This style runs wide.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Some Go Walks come in wide.  Q just doesn't have them. Check other sources. 

Valued Contributor

I too was upset no wide widths.

Their TSV last year, the mesh go walk slip on was perfect.  And came in sides.  I so need a new pair of navy, and it's sold out.

A TSV should always be for the masses.

Esteemed Contributor

IMO theyre over priced. I bought Skechers go walks at Super Shoes in PA here, in a medium nice blue (that goes with jeans) on sale for 15 bucks! Only mine dont have that heathered look or I guess what theyre calling sock technology? (All I know is they are the most comfortable shoes I have besides my Rykas and I live in them in warm weather).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I know I'd never be able to buy these online. I actually have trouble buying them when I can try them on, because the size REALLY swings in every direction, especially in the larger sizes. I can wear sizes between 8 1/2-10 in different styles, and I don't really have the time to figure them out every time I want a new pair.

I love a couple of the pairs that I have but it seems to me that there are so many styles, support levels, and numbers (?) that I have to waste too many brain cells just trying to buy a pair.

Same thing with support levels. I have some that provide good support , some not so much. But you can't tell from the descriptions on line whether you're buying a supportive shoe or not. 

I wish I had the time to figure them out, but I don't. Too bad, because some of them DO work fine on my feet.