Occasional Contributor

Skechers TSV - No Wide Width?

I was really looking forward to watching the Skechers TSV presentation tonight.  I planned on buying at least 2 pair.  I have had Skechers before and have liked them.  But - they are not offered in wide width.  Very disappointing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV - No Wide Width?

I with they offered wide sizes. too.  Also, I wish that Spenco offered wide widths.  There was a nice slide-type shoe in SSWJ tonight that I might have tried. 

Contributor

I have 3 pairs of Skechers Go Walks and I have wide feet. They are stretchy and fit me great even though they aren't a wide width shoe. Hope this helps.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered a pair in regular width once and had to send them back.  I don't want to chance it again and end up paying return shipping.

Honored Contributor

I find the medium width runs pretty wide.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

sorry but if you are planning on buying those shoes, save your money they are awful? they have no support for walking. and not comfrontable at all.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mnkitty wrote:

I was really looking forward to watching the Skechers TSV presentation tonight.  I planned on buying at least 2 pair.  I have had Skechers before and have liked them.  But - they are not offered in wide width.  Very disappointing.

@mnkitty~ I completely agree with you and everyone else who is dissapointed about the widths. They should have wide & narrow! I need wide and was waiting for this one to get the black in the dark sole-TSV infuriating to be stuck without being able to buy a shoe that works so well for me. I have several sketchers but, needed black. 

Like many others, I have foot problems.  Mine are from medical issues and over 30 yrs., as an RN and running all over the hospital left me with a very large bunion, so I cannot wear flip flops. Unfortunately the d@&$ bunion is inoperative; so I'm stuck with this ugly deformatity. Plus, I had a very bad fracture of my right lower leg, ankle and heel bone. It as well, left my foot wider. And my ankle bigger from all the metal "hardware"so, I cannot wear ankle straps either. 

Come on QVC; remember the rest of us that don't fit into the companies definition of "normal"!

Your customers are mostly women who are real life grown up women. Not 20 & 30 something young women!! 

Highlighted

Me too, I NEED wide width also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a pair of the Skechers slip-ons in the multi color with the stretchy cords on top.  I thought they were awfully uncomfortable.  There was no support in them at all for me to use as a walking shoe for exercise.  I didn't even find them comfortable for running errands. 

But my SIL swears by these and she's on her feet 8-14 hours a day for work. 

Respected Contributor

I tried on Go Walk 2 in medium and they fit great. But Go Walk 3 in medium were too tight. But I was really surpised at how little support these shoes have.