Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV For Fri. 12/11

I did size up because I planned wearing them with socks, and I am glad I did. Very comfy.

Contributor

I got a pair last year in a Skechers store. Heavenly. I pre-ordered the purple, size 8.5, beautiful, but they ARE smaller. A good 3/4 inch, as I measured them together.  That is just enough to be too tight for me. I have to send them back as it hurts to walk. Very disappointing. I'm afraid to reorder, the 9 might be too big.  Are they defective? I shouldn't have to pay for shipping twice!

Honored Contributor

I always go up in Sketchers.  I am typically an 8.  I buy an 8.5 in sketchers.  I didn't buy these, but I like the pink and purple ones.  The Go Walks are so comfy.  I'm just always unsure of QVC's Sketchers' sizing and the cost is a factor.  I think they should be $10 less as they are a TSV.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I wear mine with socks all the time and I didnot size up.  I wouldn't recommend this but again, my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Are these a true medium or a generous medium width?
Trusted Contributor

I agree with a few other posters-- you probably need to go up a half size with this TSV, especially if you plan to wear socks.  I am a true size 8M in every brand except Skechers.  Skechers tend to run short and tight in toebox, loose in heel.  Google Skechers reviews and see what others are saying.  I need size 8.5 in Skechers in order to avoid having my toes jammed against front of shoe, but then I walk out of the shoe because they run loose in heel.  I'm only able to wear the Skechers lace-up styles, not the slip-ons.  Recently purchased a fur-lined bootie from Skechers styled very much like the TSV.  I always wear a sock with a boot, and I had to get them in size 9.  Bought them for far less than the identical boot offered on the Q.  There are many online sources for Skechers with no tax and free shipping both ways.  This TSV does look like a decent house shoe/slipper, but it's not a style I'd ever wear out and about.