Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee I agree they totally look like fly london knock offs or even the clarks artisian clarene style of the shoes but in my opinion they are way more comfortable than either one of these!!!  the fly london IMO are heavier and not enough cushion.  the skechers are so lilght weight and they almost feel like a walking shoe!  i wear them every day for work.  The tsv tomorrow is super cute- i picked up the beige but thinking of another color as well. 

Honored Contributor

@mpobs wrote:

@Lipstickdiva I too bought them somewhere else that had the trapezoid far cheaper and free shipping!!

i just order the same base (parallel) with ghilli laces and peep toe!  a ton cheaper than qvc as well.  

I like the ones with the laces @mpobs, too. I have  a very low arch so I think the tie-style would work better for me. I'm afraid the TSV sandal would be too high in the arch and that would allow for my foot to fall forward, not good. I may look into buying the laced-up wedges...those are cute, I looked at them on-line.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I am so tempted to purchased the light blue.  THis is suede so it would be good to spray the suede to protect from stains, etc.  I wish Sketchers would talk about how to clean their shoes on air.   Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I think this sandal is cute and looks so comfy!  BUT.....I HATE the hook and loop closures on shoes, and refuse to purchase any.  IMO, it cheapens the overall look plus makes it look dowdy and matronly if you will (and I am definitely middle-aged).  This is my opinion only.  I wish they would give us regular buckles.  I am disappointed. 

Respected Contributor

The representative said you can pre-treat the suede. I am going to pre-treat mine. 

Respected Contributor

People are all different. I will not buy any strap but hook and loop closure because they are so easy to put on. 

Honored Contributor

I don't find Skeches comfortable.  I know I'm in the minority on that, but I have never really been that thrilled with the few pairs I have purchased in the past.  

I am also not a fan of Velcro.

Valued Contributor

I think they are cute but I don't like wedge heels.

Trusted Contributor

They are kind of cute but I'm not a fan of the light-colored footbed, especially in the darker colored uppers.   When I wear a black sandal I don't like to see a beige footbed around my toes, not to mention how dirty that will get.  

Honored Contributor

I think the sandals look cheap.