Honored Contributor

Skechers Slippers 11/17 TSV

[ Edited ]

Anyone ordering?  I normally wear Vionic slippers but I couldn’t resist the rose gold metallics.  I ordered early this morning for me and my girls before our sizes chanced selling out.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Skechers Slippers 11/17 TSV

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Anyone ordering?  I normally wear Vionic slippers but I couldn’t resist the rose gold metallics.  I ordered early this for me and my girls before our sizes chanced selling out.  

@JeanLouiseFinch I also ordered rose gold metallic. This year's Skechers TSV vs last year's TSV appears softer and more supple, we'll see!

Honored Contributor

I like these kind of slippers where it's more like a shoe.  Any slippers I've ever owned that are slide ins end up stretching too much and being too big for my feet. 

I'm contemplating them but the s/h is bugging me.  LOL  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdivathat's exactly why I'm not ordering them.  I think they are cute, but I could get a pair at a B&M store on online with another retailer with no shipping.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Lipstickdivathat's exactly why I'm not ordering them.  I think they are cute, but I could get a pair at a B&M store on online with another retailer with no shipping.

@Travone , I've done some searching, although not through every store, and most of the Skechers slippers are more expensive than this so even adding in s/h still makes the QVC price cheaper.  I will do a little more searching. 

Respected Contributor

I think they are really cute, but they're not washable. I have cats that barf, and it occasionally gets stepped in before I see it (I know, TMI, but hey...). I've actually had it get on the fabric part of slippers. For that reason I only wear Crocs flipflops or clogs around the house--I can toss them in the shower, hose them down and they're good to go! I do keep two pairs of each, so I have a spare while one pair is drying.

Honored Contributor

Regarding the wash ability -

In the Q &A it has been answered that these slippers are not machine washable.  However, one respondent said she has machine washed a prior version with no problem but does not put them in the dryer. 

Respected Contributor

Shipping is bugging me too.  I think all TSV should be free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@Travone , I've done some searching, although not through every store, and most of the Skechers slippers are more expensive than this so even adding in s/h still makes the QVC price cheaper.  I will do a little more searching. 

@Lipstickdiva That's what I found, too.  So I purchased from QVC - black with leopard.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

I've hand washed the slippers since I tend to overfill my coffee mug and drip.

These slippers are sturdy and keep my feet very warm. In fact, I usually slid them off when sitting because my feet get too warm. My only complaint is that there is no arch support. For me it's difficult to find a wide width slipper with a hard sole that's not a mule/clog style. I would have purchased another pair if there was free shipping, but will pass for now.