Skechers Slip-ons TSV 3/6

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value - Fashion Day - Sunday, March 6, 2022

Previously announced Patricia Nash TSV has been moved

A-465869 Skechers Ultra Flex Washable Slip Ons-Flourishing View

QVC Price:$74.00 TSV Price: $59.98

Frequent Contributor

Re: Skechers Slip-ons TSV 3/6

These are really cute. I've never owned a pair of Skechers. I usually wear between a size 8 or 8 1/2. How does the brand run size wise? I guess I could order a pair in each size but I hate returning. Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

@Dlb63 I always size up a half size in Skechers. But others may not have the same experience.  The only time I don't size up is if it is a mule or clog style.  Then my regular size (9) fits just fine.

Honored Contributor

I find that Sketches run very true to size and I never go up or down.  I haven't bought any for a long time because, due to a total lack of support, they make poor walking shoes.  Not only is the shoe made with no support, they have a mushy insole into which the foot sinks, making the effect even worse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Dlb63 wrote:

These are really cute. I've never owned a pair of Skechers. I usually wear between a size 8 or 8 1/2. How does the brand run size wise? I guess I could order a pair in each size but I hate returning. Thank you!!

@Dlb63 - I love Skechers, especially this type and live in them all Fall, Spring and Summer.  I do not wear socks and I am a 10M.  These fit me perfectly and I walk all day in them with no problem.  Very comfortable.  I hate and never wear bulky athletic sneakers and I find these to be very feminine and very lightweight.  Just ordered a pair.

Trusted Contributor

@Dlb63 

I have been wearing Skechers for probably 20 years now.  I have always gone up a half size (I'm normally a size 9) and have never been disappointed. 

If you are in between sizes, I would definitely size up.  I hope you love them!

Respected Contributor

I have these.  Got them at Costco several months ago.  $29.99 or $24.99, in black.  Only had black.  People were clammering for them.

Honored Contributor

Normally I like the Skechers brand, but I don't get the design of these shoes.  Why make a shoe a slip on that looks like a tied shoe?  Just make a tied shoe.  I like a slip on to be smooth across the top. JMO

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I think these are cute and available in a great range of sizes, but the 2-3 times I've tried Skechers on in stores, I've found the same, Kachina.  Not that supportive or helpful to feet that need help.  I do better with the common athletic shoe (Saucony being my favorite).  But for people who can wear Skechers, they would be nice for summer wear.

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I have these.  Got them at Costco several months ago.  $29.99 or $24.99, in black.  Only had black.  People were clammering for them.

I also get mine at Costco. Never more than $30, usually less.Not a great selection of colors, but usually 1 or 2 choices

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown