Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers Slip-ons TSV 3/6

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I have these.  Got them at Costco several months ago.  $29.99 or $24.99, in black.  Only had black.  People were clammering for them.

@ScrapHappy 

Are the laces functional? In other words can they be cinched to make the shoe a bit tighter across the top of the foot? TIA.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I have these.  Got them at Costco several months ago.  $29.99 or $24.99, in black.  Only had black.  People were clammering for them.

@ScrapHappy 

Are the laces functional? In other words can they be cinched to make the shoe a bit tighter across the top of the foot? TIA.

No, they are not.  Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I agree...for me, it's that big white sole that distracts, especially on a black shoe.   It seems to be the preference, so I'm likely the odd woman out on that issue.

Respected Contributor

I have a small, thin foot and find the slip on knit stretches. I like to tie my sneakers firmly. I have two pair of Sketches that tie and I have no foot issues. But I don't see them offering a lot of support.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes love these shoes but got them at Costco for $29 a few months ago in black and gray.

They are washable and look almost identical. I wear them a lot. This price is way too high. Not paying $59 plus shipping just to get a color. They are stretchy and I sized down to a 7. I usually wear a 7.5 in tennis shoes. I love how breathable they are.