Respected Contributor

Skechers GOwalk Classic Washable Slip-Ons

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 5.41.27 AM.png

New fan! Not an athletic shoe-wearer, but started a home-exercise program (cardio, resistance bands, weights) for my health, morning and evening. Didn't want lace-up shoes, so bought happy rainbow tie-dye GOwalks slip-ons.

I only wear them indoors, but love the fit.

So, just bought two pair of the TSV: the navy flowers (because happiness) and the black (because zen calm). That I can wear outdoors!

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 5.45.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 5.45.40 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers GOwalk Classic Washable Slip-Ons

@1Professor @I love Skechers and have many, but you should know that they vary in fit.  I hope the TSV fits well. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@1Professor @I love Skechers and have many, but you should know that they vary in fit.  I hope the TSV fits well. 

@Mindy D   Thanks for the upbeat review!

Since I have the rainbow tie-dye GOWalks from last year in my size, I felt confident in re-ordering my size.

However, for doing exercises, I added an arch support.

Are you tempted to add to your collection?

Honored Contributor

Of course Carolyn just said she purchased 5 pairs of the TSV, and 2 pairs for her mother.  Yeah, OK.

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Of course Carolyn just said she purchased 5 pairs of the TSV, and 2 pairs for her mother.  Yeah, OK.

That borders on ridiculous. Anything for a sale. Ugh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

Since I have the rainbow tie-dye GOWalks from last year in my size, I felt confident in re-ordering my size.

@1Professor @Don't be too confident. Stay hopeful and be sure to try on ASAP. I'm debating which color I want in the TSV. I love the florals and too many of the solids.

My current slippers are Go Walks that I wear every day, all day. They are finally falling apart. I miss this style. They have soft textile uppers. They are Go Walk 2's. There are some available but the uppers are not smooth and soft.  

Skechers has a line with arch support. I have a medium arch so I don't use arch supports. QVC and Amazon both carry shoes from this line. 

Hot tip. Amazon sells many Skechers (they own Zappos shoes). They have many styles and out soles, including Go Walks. I read every review for Skechers shoes I'm interested in there. I recently bought a pair of Go Walks from there for only $30. You can check for sizing issues in the reviews. People post photos too. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper @I really want to see Carolyn's closet. It must be bigger than an Amazon warehouse.

Honored Contributor

For me the GOWalk Classic outsole is their most comfortable. I own several of them in canvas. Very comfy.

Honored Contributor

I loved the GoWalk slip on  suede shoes with the faux fur lining.  When they were being discontinued, I bought several pairs in evey color they had available in my size.

I am now wearing the final pair.

I also bought the GoWalk summer weight slip ons when they were a TSV a few years go.  I can't wear them.  They rub my back heels into awful blisters. The fit is awful on my feet. I am passing on the TSV due to my past experience with them.  This style isn't new for GoWalk, they just added new colors.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@1Professor @Don't be too confident. Stay hopeful and be sure to try on ASAP. I'm debating which color I want in the TSV. I love the florals and too many of the solids.

My current slippers are Go Walks that I wear every day, all day. They are finally falling apart. I miss this style. They have soft textile uppers. They are Go Walk 2's. There are some available but the uppers are not smooth and soft.  

Skechers has a line with arch support. I have a medium arch so I don't use arch supports. QVC and Amazon both carry shoes from this line. 

Hot tip. Amazon sells many Skechers (they own Zappos shoes). They have many styles and out soles, including Go Walks. I read every review for Skechers shoes I'm interested in there. I recently bought a pair of Go Walks from there for only $30. You can check for sizing issues in the reviews. People post photos too. 

Free returns with Amazon; that makes a difference to me.  If this style fits wide, going down a size won't help so it's $12.50 to return!