Regular Contributor

Anybody know what the February TSV for Skechers will be? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Hello @joann1218

Google Peacemanor Blogspot or Blue Skies For Me Please (these two are the same page) and on the right hand side she lists TSV’s by Month. I just looked and nothing is listed yet. 

Happy Saturday,

🦋

Frequent Contributor
@joann1218 I think the skechers TSV was just posted on the homepage. A bungee sneaker for $49+. I have a few of this similar style and love them! Very comfy!
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@joann1218 @barrel racer @SilleeMee @rozio  If you love sketchers like I do, they have some great deals on some sketchers tennis shoes at Macy's today.  I got 4 different pairs with free shipping and ebates @ 6%. 

These are only $25 and come in several colors.

9598440_fpx.jpg

and these suede ones are only $30 and come in several colors.

10272867_fpx.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Thanks for sharing the link. 

Knit sneakers are everywhere! Try as I might, there is just something about knit sneakers that repels me. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@SilleeMee

Knit sneakers are everywhere! Try as I might, there is just something about knit sneakers that repels me. 

@willdob3

Knit sneaks are actually very comfortable, breathable and your feet stay cool. My first pair of knit shoes were a pair of Propet brand maryjanes. In the warmer months when I go for walks, my feet feel like they're air conditioned because the breeze goes right through them. I wash them in my washing machine, too.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@SilleeMee

@willdob3

Knit sneaks are actually very comfortable, breathable and your feet stay cool. My first pair of knit shoes were a pair of Propet brand maryjanes. In the warmer months when I go for walks, my feet feel like they're air conditioned because the breeze goes right through them. I wash them in my washing machine, too.

@SilleeMee

I’m sure they are comfortable. I just don’t care for the way they look. The texture seems to bother me; I’m not interested in wearing shoes that look like socks that have soles. I’m not sure why I dislike the look so much, I’m fine with other textures.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the looks of these but I can throw this out there FWIW.  This has been MY experience only.

I bought a pair of Skechers slip on bungee cord sneakers several years ago.  I walked my dog every single day, sometimes 4 miles, sometimes 1 mile.  I realized every evening after our walk my feet hurt. 

Then one evening I was watching a Ryka presentation and the vendor was talking about slip on sneakers and how they weren't for exercising or hard core walking because they don't offer the support a lace up sneaker does.  The lightbulb went on when she said that. I ordered a pair of lace up sneakers and was fine after that.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't care for the looks of these but I can throw this out there FWIW.  This has been MY experience only.

I bought a pair of Skechers slip on bungee cord sneakers several years ago.  I walked my dog every single day, sometimes 4 miles, sometimes 1 mile.  I realized every evening after our walk my feet hurt. 

Then one evening I was watching a Ryka presentation and the vendor was talking about slip on sneakers and how they weren't for exercising or hard core walking because they don't offer the support a lace up sneaker does.  The lightbulb went on when she said that. I ordered a pair of lace up sneakers and was fine after that.

I teach and these are perfect for that-flexible, comfortable and supportive.