Trusted Contributor

I have bought these both times as TSV. I know the first one they said to order down, I did. The next one they said to order true ot size. I did. Both fit decent.

Now on this one ,have they said if it is really true to size?

Or if you have already recievd yours , I would love some feedback. I dont want to wait to long in fear of my first color choice gets sold out.

Respected Contributor

I'd like to know too.

I own the thinner fabric/cropped version in XS (I'm between XS & S in Q leggings), but own other Legacy leggings in S. I believe in Legacy small is better for me, (I think they may run smaller, than say Susan Graver line, where I'm a definite XS.)

But the hosts just said if "in between" size down. I have the S on order, but after Christmas, with other returns to do, I don't want another item to return...so if I don't figure this out I just may cancel.

If any Q-Cust. Svc rep or product rep can comment here and help with sizing, (it seems to be a question on several of the TSV posts)..that would help!

TIA.

Trusted Contributor

bumping up .. hoping to get an answer

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like the size that has sold the most is SmaLL. I did not want to take a chance so I went for the medium. I might have made a mistake since I have lost weight. Wasn't thinking I guess.

Honored Contributor

I looked at the size chart and ordered a medium. I hope it fits. This is something you really don't want to be too big or too small.

Contributor

I went back and forth today about size too, I decided to go up a size to a large, I am afraid of shrinkage with these ...I dont like leggings that creep down and I was afraid these might do that since there is a skirt attached ...

Trusted Contributor

I started a thread too on sizing in fashion...No responses. I did not see this thread.

Last night I heard the host say to order your regular B&M size. Then today they ask Jackie the plus size model the size she was wearing and she said medium?

No talk on sizing on Shawn's presentation. Now... I guess I have to order 2 sizes.

Contributor

This morning Jackie said she was wearing a LARGE ...I seem to judge what size I would order by her, I am not as big as her but she is a good reference point for me ...

Trusted Contributor
On 1/2/2015 BMPerry said:

This morning Jackie said she was wearing a LARGE ...I seem to judge what size I would order by her, I am not as big as her but she is a good reference point for me ...

That is strange ...I heard Jackie say medium on one of the shows, No wonder I am confused?! I need to check the shows I recorderd.

Trusted Contributor

Darn...I could not find any shows I recorded stating the sizes the models were wearing.

Why... oh ...why don't the hosts discussing sizing on the presentations?