Trusted Contributor

Sizing On Aran Craft TSV Sweater

Think I like the sweater, but, unsure about size. Do these tend to run large? I noticed Jane Treacy said she can wear either an XS or a small. That surprised me.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Sizing On Aran Craft TSV Sweater

My Aran Craft fits well in a medium and I am normally a solid large.

Trusted Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

My Aran Craft fits well in a medium and I am normally a solid large.

Thank you. That helps me a lot!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal    The actual measurements for each garment are listed at the end of the text that describes them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sapphiregal    The actual measurements for each garment are listed at the end of the text that describes them.

Thank you for pointing that out to me. I was trying to decide between the small and medium and it appears there is just fractions of an inch difference in their measurements. 

Valued Contributor

My Aran Craft sweater buttons and seems generous.  This TSV seems even more forgiving since it is open.  It looks beautiful.  

Trusted Contributor

@Sapphiregirl, FIRST>>>> I enjoy Jane. However she said (I think) she was wearing an XS. However when she had the sweater buttoned the other side of sweater she kept pulling over to cover slight opening bottom side. So should I order normal size or smaller?

Respected Contributor

I bought this brand a few years ago, but I found it to run a little large.  I bought an XS and I normally wear a Small and it fit fine.