Valued Contributor

@beach-mom I am petite, too (5'3"), and I wish QVC would use a petite model for their TSV clothing presentations. I was also concerned about the length of Jason Wu's TSV, so I pulled up the specifications for the midi Denim & Co. TSV petite that I recently purchased. The D&C length is very flattering, and I love the length of their petite midi dress. There were some slight differences in the petite length for the two brands, but I still decided to order the petite black in today's TSV. 

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44   I came upon my opinion from watching the show.   It is my opinion she did a terrible job and did far too much chit chatting.   I am sure you're right about her not having control over the models. I didn't blame her for that.  I didn't see any petite models in Leah's show this morning either.  

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@beach-mom I am petite, too (5'3"), and I wish QVC would use a petite model for their TSV clothing presentations. I was also concerned about the length of Jason Wu's TSV, so I pulled up the specifications for the midi Denim & Co. TSV petite that I recently purchased. The D&C length is very flattering, and I love the length of their petite midi dress. There were some slight differences in the petite length for the two brands, but I still decided to order the petite black in today's TSV. 

@Jeanne from VA - I've done that too - checked other petite dresses I already have, but like you said, they vary a little. I guess all of their petite models were unavailable, but they certainly should have had at least one. Or they could have called one of their petite hosts, like Courtney or Elise, in!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I at least know what size I wear.  I never watch Katrina, she is too consumed by who she knows and where she has worked.