New Contributor

I want to try the TSV jegging, but I'm not sure if I should size up due to the close fitting styling. Any suggestions? Did anyone get these already?

Super Contributor

Re: Size up in the SG Jegging?

OP , I had the same question . Have you found any answers on other threads ? Thnx.
Occasional Contributor

As a general comment, I'd take your measurements and compare them with the size chart of the garment. You can always take a few stitches to bring in the side seams, and you'll save the shipping charges.

Honored Contributor

I always size up in jeggings/leggings, etc. But that's just 'me'. I don't like snug pants/clothes.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I decided to size up on these .
Contributor

I didn't at first, but had to return (pay for shipping) and replace with one size up, and now they fit perfect.

Trusted Contributor

Mine fit perfectly in my usual size. Very comfy.
Respected Contributor

I guess it depends on how you like them to fit. In store pants, I would probably be a size 4 or 5, but QVC's XS has always been too big in the rear and thighs on me. I've been in heaven since they started with the XXS, and especially with those pants! I first pre-ordered them in 2 colors, then I loved them so much after they arrived that I ordered 2 more pairs! All this was before they even aired. They are snug, but not tight on me, and they are actually long enough too. They are thick enough, and with the rear pockets, they do a good job of hiding any bumps. They also are not too narrow at the ankle, which is much more flattering on me. BTW, my waist is about 27" and my hip is about 34", with a normal pant inseam of 32". Hope that helps!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I think it depends on how you want them to fit. If you want that skin tight look, go with your true size based on the size chart. If you want a little more room, size up.

Super Contributor

I got 2 pairs of these and love them. I'm a standard size 14 and QVC Large in most clothes, except when I need extra length or "flow" like in a tunic. I decided to size up on these leggings because I knew if I went with my Large, they would fit like a skin tight legging which I didn't want in this material. I sized up and they are just a tad roomy and I may pop them in the dryer for a few minutes next time I launder them. Like I said, these are great and so comfy.