Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I just watched 30 minutes of the TSV presentation and never heard what size the models were wearing. I even rewound thinking perhaps I wasn’t paying attention. The models got minimal air time - just pictured perching on a sofa or gliding across the set, but their sizes were never mentioned. Geez.

Does anyone know what size Jackie was wearing? I usually go down one size from Jackie but her pj top looked a little tight during this presentation.

Respected Contributor

I remember from a previous CuddleDuds TSV that they mentioned it's not QVC sizing, i.e. I sized up and it was just right.

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19I saw a very early AM show on which Jackie was wearing her normal size Large.  She looked good.  

Esteemed Contributor

Cuddl Duds sizing is usually recommended to order up from whatever size you usually order from QVC.  This may not apply to everyone, but it's what I usually hear.  From my personal experience I have only ordered items which have been offered in XS and that is the size I order when purchasing from Kohl's or Cuddl Duds website. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you @millieshops!

Esteemed Contributor
I just wish they would show the waistband on the pants. I am picky about waistbands. I always go up one size in PJs. I don’t order Petites in Cuddl Duds because they change the rise in petites. I am not technically s petite. I have just shrunk in height but the tide is usually too short in real petites
Honored Contributor

Lousgirl: 

Yes, it drives me (almost) cr*zy when the waistbands aren't shown.

I can always count on Models Aday (sp?) and Blair to always show the waistline/tummy area.  On pants and everything.

I just won't buy pants when the waist and tummy area aren't shown. 

After all, that's where it counts (more or less).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Re: Size on models?

[ Edited ]

I so agree on giving the heights and sizes of the models...PLEASE, PLEASE...and have some more curvy models on....we all arent a size XS or S.....You give the colors of the clothes so many times as if we cant see the colors...We need the size comparison so we can order...so disappointing when watching and wanting to order the right size so we dont have to think about returning....

Esteemed Contributor
@Romary1. I am with you. Elastic waistbands can be very uncomfortable if they don’t have a lot of give especially in PJs. Sone hits are good about sizing but rarely do they talk about waistbands. You are correct that Aday does show the waistband. It also drives me crazy when they are modeling tops a d wear a jacket over them. One gripe I have with Isaac’s 24/7 pants is the waistband is too tight and stiff.
Honored Contributor

Re: Size on models?

[ Edited ]

'Oh, wait'!................I ran across my notes. 

In addition to Models Aday and Blair, Model Samantha is also very good about showing waist and tummy area when modeling jeans, pants, etc.

'It really makes a big difference' when considering ordering a particular item.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).