Contributor

Since September is Diamonique month.....?

Since September is Diamonique Month, does anyone know will there be a diamonique TSV?  Does anyone remember the last time there was a diamonique TSV?  Does anyone remember when Diamonique TSV's were a regular occurance? Oh the good old days...

Honored Contributor

Re: Since September is Diamonique month.....?

Yeah, that would be very nice.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't there a set of band rings some time back? Nothing set in 14k gold for a very long time as a TSV, , except maybe stud earrings.

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize September was Diamonique month.  Just a day or two ago, I was thinking of digging out my rings from those good old days,  not to wear them but to sell the gold settings.  I do wear my DMQ stud earrings, but virtually never wear the rings any longer.  Then again, I wear less and less jewelry of any kind now compared to what I used to wear and still I hesitate to give it up.  Crazy!

Contributor

I wish they would offer a simple pair of studs or a simple necklace - not a tennis bracelet or something outrageous. Offer in different metals or carat weights. 

Frequent Contributor

I got an email with a sneak preview of the Diamonique TSV for this Friday September 16, but I deleted it because I just wasn't interested in them. I do remember they were earrings that look like these TOVA earrings http://www.qvc.com/TOVA-Diamonique-Floating-Stone-Earrings,-Sterling-or-14K-Clad.product.J326079.htm... but with no pave stones. I think they were 14k gold, not silver with clad. I don't remember the price.

Honored Contributor

I received the advanced notice for the TSV earrings.  I was shocked to open up the e-mail and see such an old, been there, done that design.  I remember earrings like them from years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

If you happened to see the 9am show with MB and Erin...Erin had on the TSV for Friday....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought the TSV was a set of three band rings?

I swore I read that at the bottom of the screen this morning...

Respected Contributor

They have a TSV preview and they're showing the earrings.  I know I saw the "band rings" on the bottom of the screen.  

Anyway, the earrings are very dated, IMO