Respected Contributor

I got a similar one a few years ago but the metal tubing is so stiff that I have trouble moving it about. It's super easy to install, did it myself with no problem. I would like to purchase a "new and better model" if I could be sure the metal wasn't too stiff to move.

Respected Contributor

@wise decision wrote:

I watched for at least half an hour last night and they didn't talk about installation.  That makes me nervous.  I seriously thought they were avoiding the question.  Jane went on about the shower gel to use and other superfluous things but nothing about installation.  The guy finally said the word and Jane got him OFF of it.  This worries me.

@wise decision I saw the online video of Dan's presentation this morning and they mentioned installation. Also, there's a video on the product page that shows installation.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shower Head TSV 3/24

[ Edited ]

I've installed many shower heads in my lifetime. Whenever I moved into a new rental I would install my own shower head. Most of them are easy to put on. You just unscrew the old one and put on the new one. It's not that difficult. Almost as easy as changing a light bulb.

Respected Contributor
How complicated can it be to swap out a shower head? Take the old one off, roll on some plumbers tape, and screw the new one on. A strap wrench is $10 at any hardware store.
Super Contributor

@wise decision wrote:

I watched for at least half an hour last night and they didn't talk about installation.  That makes me nervous.  I seriously thought they were avoiding the question.  Jane went on about the shower gel to use and other superfluous things but nothing about installation.  The guy finally said the word and Jane got him OFF of it.  This worries me.

@wise decision 

That's odd, when I watched during the kick off he showed in great detail about how to install.  Looked fairly simple and needs no tools, unless your original shower head needs a tool to remove it. I'm interested but confused on if I bought this already last year lol.

Super Contributor

I'm tempted to try it but I'm not sure how my Sprite filter would fit onto it. Do any of you who own it also use a Sprite filter? Thanks

Regular Contributor

Thank you for all who replied to my installation concern.  And for those who found it unreasonable, at 72 lots of things that used to be easy for me, aren't anymore.  Thanks again to those who understand.

Honored Contributor

I was going to get this and forgot to order it when it was a TSV and went back today to see the reviews were coming in and they aren't very good saying they shower head is plastic and leaks. I guess I'll pass now. Anybody get theirs and how do you like it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Shower Head TSV 3/24

[ Edited ]

I ordered one for my shower but still waiting for delivery.  My bathroom fixtures are chrome.  I have brushed nickel in the others bathrooms - wish that was an option. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I missed this TSV.  I have one of the early versions of the rainfall showerhead and I love it.  When I moved 20 years ago I took it with me to the new residence.  It's still in my shower but I always think about changing to one with a handheld head.