Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I watched the video, and I couldn't help but laugh. I' m a lifetime snow shoveler, and the light powder they were using for the demonstration, would not be a big deal with any shovel. Show it with some wet , heavy snow, and I might be impressed.

They did use 10 pound bags to demonstrate how it would work on heavy, wet snow. 

Honored Contributor

You need to keep a shovel in your car...........a snowblower won't fit.

Many times I had to shovel myself out of my parking space after work (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I watched the video, and I couldn't help but laugh. I' m a lifetime snow shoveler, and the light powder they were using for the demonstration, would not be a big deal with any shovel. Show it with some wet , heavy snow, and I might be impressed.

I thought the same thing. I want to see heavy, wet snow on it. I don't think it

will be able to handle it. It will break or the snow will still be on the shovel. Can't wait to see the reviews. 

Honored Contributor

If it means anything...amazon has five reviews on this shovel and they're all 5-stars. 

Honored Contributor

WOW!! I just watched the presentation and it looks great.  I have shoulder problems when I shovel and this shovel looks like it would help a lo by redistributing the weight.  It also would eliminate knee issues because you would not need to lift with the knees bent to handle the load.  I don't shovel much anymore because of asthma but it might also help that as a lot of heavy lifting is a trigger for me and it should lessen the force needed to lift the shovel.  I would get it if I did more shoveling like I used to.

Honored Contributor

By people who were GIVEN the shovel to try out.

Just saying.....

@SilleeMee wrote:

If it means anything...amazon has five reviews on this shovel and they're all 5-stars. 

Honored Contributor

I still think the gadget to push snow off your car with lights on it wins for ridiculousness.  If it has batteries, how about some warmth??   A little heat, heck with the lights.

@K9buddy wrote:

This TSV has to be one of the most ridiculous things QVC has offered.  The guy hunches over with the 'standard' shovel and stands upright with his 'special' shovel.  He could just as easily stand upright with the old fashioned one.  When Rick demonstrated the TSV he was hunched over with it.  What a rip off.  Hope nobody falls for this advertising.

Honored Contributor

@software,

Yes, and those amazon reviewers were probably given some "extra incentives", besides a free shovel,  for submitting their reviews. rolling eyes.gif

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

They did use 10 pound bags to demonstrate how it would work on heavy, wet snow. 

I would still rather see actual snow, but I'm a skeptic by nature.😺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I watched a presentation with Dan this morning and they were shoveling real snow. To me the shovel looked like it does not pick up and hold a lot of snow so seems it would be time consuming if you had a lot of snow. The shovel I use is deep and picks up quite a bit in one scoop. But some may find this too heavy. The TSV might work if you can't lift much weight.