Super Contributor

Should I buy the TSV Temptations set?

I have never bought Temptations,  but am "tempted"  by this set.  Can you recommend it?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Should I buy the TSV Temptations set?

[ Edited ]

no.....too much crazing...too much cracking.....jmo...and the opinion of many others...

Valued Contributor

the sets are pretty but that's all! Like the previous poster stated, the quality is just not there. Not to mention, people have had pieces burst in the oven!! Personally, I wouldn't trust them to bake in. 

Respected Contributor

Everytime I'm tempted to gift it to someone, I think of the bad reviews others have reported with breakage and crazing. 

Valued Contributor

I like fir gift giving the lock n lock with reusable gift bags.Like 2 gifts.
I know I have had issues with lock n lock but considering how much I bought don't see it as an issue when giving.
Also if you put a little something in it actually 3 gifts.
Have fun!
Honored Contributor

I guess I have been lucky, as I love my Temptations, and have had no problems with it and use it often! We just baked a chicken yesterday for dinner, no problems!

I have also gifted it to my sister and she loves it as well!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I am with the "nay"  sayers.   Never had luck with that brand at all.  Chips easily also on top of the other things mentioned Smiley Sad   

Valued Contributor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  DID YOU  READ HOW BAD THEY ARE  I THREW MINE OUT    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one 9 X 13 piece, it was a TSV.  It has not broken, but it has "crazed" like crazy.  Won't buy any more.  The paint job was not all that good either.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Just for me, the bad reviews scare me off.  I mostly use cast iron in the oven.  My nerves could not take a pan bursting all over.