Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Now that the Q is accepting PayPal, that gives us a way to get a refund for any return shipping charges. When you return your Q item save your return postage receipt then upload it on the designated section found within the PP transaction in your PP account activity page. There you will see a link for Request return shipping refund. Follow the directions from there. Easy peasy.Woman Happy

IF YOU SHOP WITH PAYPAL THEN YOU WON'T EVER HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING. 

You can only get refunded 12 times per year so if you return a lot, it could end up costing you.

There is also something on the PP website about waiting for approval for your refund so it doesn't seem like it's automatic.  I cannot figure out why PP would do this?    

Thank you for clarifying that part about PP's refund policy. I edited my post to say there are 'restrictions'. @Lipstickdiva I think PP is using this shipping refund approach as a means to get people to use PayPal instead of using a store card and to possibly give more confidence in buying off the internet...? Who knows really but I have been taking advantage of it.

Regular Contributor

I too put them into the cart as well and then noticed the shipping.  I really hate it when they play these games.  I know that shipping is expensive from my work. However, $12.47 is so, so much higher than their usually charge even for boots, The cost to the consumer is the total cost. So the cost of these boots is $152.45 plus tax. Since they listed the regular QVC price as $170, that is not much of a discount for a TSV if they had listed it as say $149.95....actually barely more than 10%. 

I need the wide calf and that is not as easy to find but at the $150 price point I think I will find something with the risk of wasting so much on shipping.  So this is a no for me. 

Respected Contributor

I like the look of these boots - put the navy in my cart - but then read the comments!  I had not noticed the shipping charge - not going to pay $12.47 plus,if not a good fit, return charge - now out of cart decided not to purchase.

I am back in CA - moved from very small town with no shops - so can now check out alternatives.

Trusted Contributor

I love the boots and was ready to cave.  They seem like they might work out for me height wise (I'm short).  I'm glad I came here.  I will not pay that shipping charge and I wish QVC would fix these darn fonts.  I've spent a lot on returns this year.  No more!

Contributor

@aqua3 wrote:

I  for one will not pay 12 and a half $for shipping , and, if they don't fit another 7 $ to return.

IMHO any foot wear over $ 100. should be  free S&H....

Thank you ! ....

My thoughts EXACTLY!  S&H a deal breaker for me.  

Esteemed Contributor
Thank you. I did not know that.
Frequent Contributor

I have multiple pairs of Marc Fisher shoes/boots and they are fantastic. I love the TSV but there is no way I would pay that price for shipping. My wallet thanks QVC for making it an easy pass for me!

Frequent Contributor

I agree. I have not purchased anything fro QVC for awhile, and I remember that a year or so ago, the TSVs had free shipping and handling. I had the boots in my cart along with another pair of shooties. The shooties had a $5 shipping on them, and the boots had over $12. I thought $17 was a lot for the shipping, so I declined to buy them. I will look locally for something similar and then I can be sure they fit and will not need to be returned. I was wondering if it was just me, until I saw your post 

Frequent Contributor

@NJ Teacher wrote:

I agree. I have not purchased anything fro QVC for awhile, and I remember that a year or so ago, the TSVs had free shipping and handling. I had the boots in my cart along with another pair of shooties. The shooties had a $5 shipping on them, and the boots had over $12. I thought $17 was a lot for the shipping, so I declined to buy them. I will look locally for something similar and then I can be sure they fit and will not need to be returned. I was wondering if it was just me, until I saw your post 

ITA! I purchased a pair of shoes two weeks ago that were $5 shipping, and at the same time saw another pair that were $12 shipping. Q plays games with shipping, we always have to be on alert before submitting our orders!

Honored Contributor

I'm tempted by the suede navy boot but Kohls has better deals, I can get two pairs and free shipping for the price of that TSV.