Occasional Contributor

I purchased something today 11/7 why is the estimated delivery date 11/19?  12 days is ridiculous it's just frustrating...this is why I first look on Amazon before I buy!! 

Respected Contributor

And the real holiday shopping frenzy hasn't started yet!  They know they have a shipping issue, my order status page has had an apology posted for some time. I will not order anything from them that I need fast; better off at Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

I  will not order anything untill ALL my backed up orders are delivered!!!

Occasional Contributor

I Just tried cancel and they have the nerve to decline it saying in process and no changes can be made...WHAT?

Respected Contributor

@cyn4444 wrote:

I purchased something today 11/7 why is the estimated delivery date 11/19?  12 days is ridiculous it's just frustrating...this is why I first look on Amazon before I buy!! 

I always allow 2 weeks for a QVC order. If I need something sooner I shop elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

And the real holiday shopping frenzy hasn't started yet!  They know they have a shipping issue, my order status page has had an apology posted for some time. I will not order anything from them that I need fast; better off at Amazon.

And yet, even though it's taken 10-14 days for delivery for a couple of years now, QVC has expedited shipping every year at Christmas and promises Christmas delivery even if it's 1 week away.

Their Christmas shipping policy tells me that QVC is capable of shipping quickly, they are choosing to ship slowly.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know why there is a problem?  Things are taking much longer than they used to.  I used to get things in around 5 days.  Now it takes 2 weeks.  What is the problem?  They sure are taking forever to fix it.

Valued Contributor

I ordered something on Oct. 30. Finally shipped on Nov....

[ Edited ]

I ordered something on Oct. 30.  Finally shipped on Nov. 5.  That is 6 days.  Seriously?  It takes 6 days to get something shipped?  Are they sending the orders by carrier pigeon now?  And on top of it, it is shipping from the notoriously slow Ontario, CA location.  And latest tracking shows it is still somewhere in CA as:

"Nov 05, 2019  Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility Fontana, CA"!

So, it is ONLY going clear across the country to the east coast, which means I will really be lucky if I get it a week from now because everything shipped from there takes 2 weeks from order date to doorstep on east coast.

This really is unacceptable!

On the flip side, I ordered 3 items on Nov. 1, order processed Nov. 4, shipped Nov. 5 from East Petersburg, PA and received this morning, Nov. 7!

There definitely are issues with orders processed & shipped from the Ontario, CA location because this has happened on every order shipped from there!

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

And yet, even though it's taken 10-14 days for delivery for a couple of years now, QVC has expedited shipping every year at Christmas and promises Christmas delivery even if it's 1 week away.

Their Christmas shipping policy tells me that QVC is capable of shipping quickly, they are choosing to ship slowly.

@Alison Wonderland  IMO, I don't think QVC will be able to offer these shipping time frames this year the closer it gets to Christmas. I just don't see that happening. I just think they are just too backed up with orders.

If they do, it might be only with certain products that get shipped out of a particular warehouse that isn't lagging behind on orders...and most definitely all food products.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Does anyone know why there is a problem?  Things are taking much longer than they used to.  I used to get things in around 5 days.  Now it takes 2 weeks.  What is the problem?  They sure are taking forever to fix it.

@bargainsgirl  QVC has a brand new massive warehouse in PA. I'm sure the logistics of rearranging all their products in all the various warehouses has been a nightmare when trying to additionally ship orders at the same time. I guess knowing/understanding this, I don't have an issue waiting longer for my orders. I'm sure this process will probably take several more months before any of us see any measurable improvements.

I've worked in a few warehouses myself and when we rearranged certain areas, those pallets of products would be in aisles and wouldn't have a 'home' location for a short period of time...depending on how long each process/change/update lasted. On rare occasions we could enter into the system 'asile-6' for example for when one of us needed to get one of those products that were on any pallet in an aisle and not in a 'home' row/location.

That would be helpful only sometimes. In most cases however, if there were say 30 pallets in an aisle for a few days to a week, spending an hour or several hours going through several pallets were not cost/productive to complete certain orders. So those products either went on back order or waitlist status.

HTH explain things a bit more Smiley Happy