Trusted Contributor

Shiatsu 3D Heated Massage Pillow - Dec 9

I just got an email that the Shiatsu 3D Heated Massage Pillow is going to be the TSV on December 9th. 

BEWARE  I got one last year and while using it it pinched a nerve in my neck and I was in excrutiating pain for a whole week.   If you get it, use it with extreme care.

V33530

Regular Contributor

Re: Shiatsu 3D Heated Massage Pillow - Dec 9

[ Edited ]

I haven't shopped here for months nor have I visited the forum.   I still get emails from the Q so  I thought I would visit to get input on the TSV like.....has anyone used this for their back aches.  That's what I want it for.  I didn't see anyone in the video using it for the back.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I got the TSV email last night and said, oh man, I want this!  Bed Bath & Beyond has either the same thing or something very similar, so I will get it there.  If I don't like it I can easily return it.  I will be careful when I use it.  Can I ask if you go to a nail salon and use their massaging chairs?  I imagined that this item would be similar to that in terms of feeling, just on a much smaller scale.  Thanks for any info.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

Thank you for posting this.  I got the TSV email last night and said, oh man, I want this!  Bed Bath & Beyond has either the same thing or something very similar, so I will get it there.  If I don't like it I can easily return it.  I will be careful when I use it.  Can I ask if you go to a nail salon and use their massaging chairs?  I imagined that this item would be similar to that in terms of feeling, just on a much smaller scale.  Thanks for any info.  

Yes, I go to the nail salon and LOVE the massage chairs there.

I'm not sure what it was with this pillow.  I think you have to be careful not to lean too much into it because those shiatsu things really protrude.   I just remember sitting in a chair with the pillow behind my neck (as they demonstrated) and all of the sudden I felt this pinch and that was it.   For an entire week I ws like a cripple.  I may have leaned into it too much, not sure.  I just know it was very painful and I wanted to post here so people would be advised to be careful when they used it  Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor

Macy's has the same version $49.99 with 25% off during friends & family OR this weekend they have good $$$$ coupons off.

personally, bought for my husband at BB&B ended up taking it back. He has pinched nerve in his lower neck and the pressure was a little much for him (caused more pain).

BUT I returned it and bought him the "my pillow" I can't really believe it -- it works! Since he got this pillow he sleeps straight thru the nite without any neck pain! (Geez I made him sound like he's a baby....well, on some days he is!🙊😏😀).

Valued Contributor

I have had this massage pillow for  three days and am very pleased. I lke to use it for my feet. My one complaint is that it cuts itself off after just 15minutes and I have to restart it.

I purchased pillow in plum and am pleased except for the 15minute auto shut off.  CAT