Valued Contributor

She had me at Zorita...PN satchel

[ Edited ]

I have several of this style bags and have found them to be the perfect size / organization for me. They have all come from TJX for very reasonable prices. I watched the TS for a bit, but then went to bed. I remember thinking I wish she would do a Zorita in the pastel turq.( LOVE IT)  like one of the TS choices was. When I got up this a.m. I checked out the previous night show and THERE IT WAS...a Zorita in the Turq. choice. Believe me, I have NEVER paid that much for a purse in all my 70 years, but I bought it. It's been a rough winter and I figured I deserved it! Woman Happy

I didn't figure this QVC bag would ever come to TJX.

Respected Contributor

Re: She had me at Zorita...PN satchel

Yes, you deserve it. Enjoy your new bag!

In the summer of 2017, I spent more than I could ever imagine spending on a handbag on a Dooney and Bourke. I’ve used it every day since and have never regretted dropping that much coin on a bag.
Honored Contributor

Re: She had me at Zorita...PN satchel

@country gal wrote:

I have several of this style bags and have found them to be the perfect size / organization for me. They have all come from TJX for very reasonable prices. I watched the TS for a bit, but then went to bed. I remember thinking I wish she would do a Zorita in the pastel turq.( LOVE IT)  like one of the TS choices was. When I got up this a.m. I checked out the previous night show and THERE IT WAS...a Zorita in the Turq. choice. Believe me, I have NEVER paid that much for a purse in all my 70 years, but I bought it. It's been a rough winter and I figured I deserved it! Woman Happy

I didn't figure this QVC bag would ever come to TJX.

@country galThe turquoise is gorgeous!  I did order the wallet.  I wasn't planning on ordering the TSV but once I watched the presentation I ordered the natural white.  Enjoy your new bag!