Regular Contributor

While watching Shawn present the TSV, I notced her wedding set. Does anyone know what they are? They are beautiful. I assume they are real diamonds. The center stone looks like a cushion cut, but I can't see the wedding band that well.

Honored Contributor

The center stone is a cushion cut.  The halo was added a few years ago to celebrate an anniversary or some other occasion.

Every once in a while she wears an engagement ringn (looks like a square cut to me) with no halo.  I'm not sure what that's all about...

Honored Contributor

Shawn's original wedding set was a cushion cut solitaire diamond, with a thin eternity band with small diamonds.  It was recreated as a diamolnique set shortly after she got married.  I purchased that diamonique set since cushion cut is my favorite cut. I still have it.

Then she started wearing a halo engagement ring right after Courtney Khondabi designed a diamonique halo engagement ring for QVC.  Shawn mentioned in their Christmas show that she changed her ring because she was inspired by Courtney's halo design.  

Now I notice Shawn is back to her solitaire again, but it looks like a larger total carat weight than the original. Plus her original real diamond was a bit cloudy.

Her solitaire now looks flawless and larger than her original engagement ring.  It looks lovely, diamond or diamonique.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper Her original was A LOT cloudy and the color wasn't great.  I think whatever she is wearing now is in addition to the morphed halo ring because I see her wearing the solitaire sometimes and the halo ring sometimes.  I am certain the halo ring has the cloudy yellow-ish, original diamond in it.  

Would love to know the story.  I'm very nosey about this. LOL

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper Her original was A LOT cloudy and the color wasn't great.  I think whatever she is wearing now is in addition to the morphed halo ring because I see her wearing the solitaire sometimes and the halo ring sometimes.  I am certain the halo ring has the cloudy yellow-ish, original diamond in it.  

Would love to know the story.  I'm very nosey about this. LOL

@faeriemoon  Smiley Very Happy Me too; and I love looking at and purchasing jewelry.

Trusted Contributor
I was wondering if Shawn’s been wearing this cushion cut diamond without the halo, because Courtney wears a similar diamond engagement ring with thin band. Or maybe it’s a new Diamonique ring that she will eventually present when it’s available to all?
Valued Contributor

You might want to put this under jewelry instead of Today's Special Value

I too remember when Shawn added the halo. I also recall years beyond that when she indicated she liked a solitaire without additional stones as she was not a big "jewelry" person. Then she added the halo. I have often thought (with the one she wears now with the halo) that ring must have cost an absolute fortune. It shines and sparkles like crazy and I doubt Shawn is someone who cleans her ring all the time. And thus, it must be really high quality and expensive. I even recall when she said what jewelry company made the halo design into which her solitaire was added. It was a name anyone would recognize----just can't recall the name. Tacori maybe?

Frequent Contributor

She said many times on air that her husband Joe surprised her and had her original cusion cut cathedral solitaire in platinum re set by Tacori. She wears the original wedding band with the reset Tacori halo ring. Haven't heard her say anything about the other ring could be the solitaire from the Diamonique replica set from years ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn has said many times her ring is from Tiffany's, you know the blue box.

Trusted Contributor
I’d be surprised if her ring is from Tiffanys. Tacori seems more like it. They are well known for Absolutely Gorgeous settings.