Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn is so funny tonite looking great and doing a great presentation

@winamac1 wrote:

I like Amy a great deal.  I think she's a good host and darling.

Me too.   But I had to skip the TSV presentation even though I like Clark's.   Shawn was bending the shoes so hard and talking over the vendor so much that I had to turn it off.   I can't stand to watch Shawn, at all;   I just want to hear about the product, thanks.  

Occasional Contributor

Yes, Shawn tries to be funny but its not natural. Again, I will say before they delete my truth. Shawn get off the floor and act a little more professional. Just because you have PJ's on you are not at home. I love all the other hosts, especially Antionella, she is funny sweet and a naturally funny. A very professional women. All the other female hosts present themselves with dignity and are not into themselves. I can't and won't watch Shawn, my friends agree. 

Frequent Contributor

I was interested in hearing the vendor describe the details about the Amazon Kindle Fire.  

I was not interested in listening to Shawn attempting to sing.  Neither was I interested in the distracting visuals of Shawn rolling around the floor and bouncing around the set acting like a juvenile in her pajamas.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad I know how to change the channel when there is something I don't care to watch, or mute something I don't want to hear.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

For some odd reason, this thread was resurrected from months ago.  Check out the dates of last several posts.

Respected Contributor

Don't care for Amy at all or Courtney C

Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

As the original poster, I was surprised to this post again! I am still a fan of Shawn!
Trusted Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I was never a Shawn fan and don't think I could become one.  She made it from a new host on during the late night shows to prime time in record time.  I always thought she must have a relative in QVC management who made that possible because her performance seemed very unprofessional and not ready for the big time.  

Some years back Shawn was “let go” as a morning news anchor here in Florida because she was about as far from being a serious knowledgeable news person as one can get.  She also was dumped by the Martha Stewart Apprentice show when announcing her personal motto:  “Fake it till you make it.”  Perhaps she has found her niche among the newer group of hosts, several of whom I find unwatchable. 

Esteemed Contributor

I fail to find anything "funny" or humorous in any of her sad performances.

Unless, by "funny" the OP means odd and peculiar.