Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn is so funny tonite looking great and doing a great presentation

I like Amy a great deal.  I think she's delightful and genuine.  I enjoy her shows very much, and her fashion style!

Honored Contributor

I like Amy a great deal.  I think she's a good host and darling.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Shawn was a better host, and more genuine too, when QVC was her whole life.  Now it isn't.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I really like and enjoy Shawn as a host! She and Amy Stran are awesome Heart

Shawn and Amy are very successful! That's why they both get the premiere shows, hours and items. Their shows are  typically the only time that I shop Q.

It seems those that don't 'like' Shawn and Amy are in the minority. They dig deep repeatedly to fling personal insults and jabs. 

I don't think those who are expressing opinions about Shawn's hosting abilities are digging deep with personal insults and jabs.  My comments are not insults.  My comments are reflecting my personal opinion on her role as a host on a shopping channel--as far as her competency.  There are no insults about her at all.  One can comment on one's job performance when they are in sales.  I'm in sales, and I am open to constructive criticism about how I perform at my job.

And, I like Amy.  I think her hosting skills are, for the most part, up to par.

I don't find Shawn credible, and it's my opinion based on what I see on air.

I feel many on this thread and other threads about Shawn are completely justified in their opinions.  It's their opinion.  Calling Shawn ugly or disgusting is a personal jab.  Stating Shawn needs to give more information about a product is not a personal attack.  Let's be clear on what an "attack" is.

Personally, I think Shawn is cute.  I think she has a darling figure, and she seems like a fun person.  I also am entitled to say I don't think she appears to be a great host any longer.  One can be cute and not be a solid host.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon

ITA Faerie.  She was my favorite host the first year she started on QVC.   It was not the "Shawn show" at that point.  She seemed to be into her job in a commendable way--details, preparation, sizing info, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I really like and enjoy Shawn as a host! She and Amy Stran are awesome Heart

Shawn and Amy are very successful! That's why they both get the premiere shows, hours and items. Their shows are  typically the only time that I shop Q.

It seems those that don't 'like' Shawn and Amy are in the minority. They dig deep repeatedly to fling personal insults and jabs. 

I don't think those who are expressing opinions about Shawn's hosting abilities are digging deep with personal insults and jabs.  My comments are not insults.  My comments are reflecting my personal opinion on her role as a host on a shopping channel--as far as her competency.  There are no insults about her at all.  One can comment on one's job performance when they are in sales.  I'm in sales, and I am open to constructive criticism about how I perform at my job.

And, I like Amy.  I think her hosting skills are, for the most part, up to par.

I don't find Shawn credible, and it's my opinion based on what I see on air.

I feel many on this thread and other threads about Shawn are completely justified in their opinions.  It's their opinion.  Calling Shawn ugly or disgusting is a personal jab.  Stating Shawn needs to give more information about a product is not a personal attack.  Let's be clear on what an "attack" is.

Personally, I think Shawn is cute.  I think she has a darling figure, and she seems like a fun person.  I also am entitled to say I don't think she appears to be a great host any longer.  One can be cute and not be a solid host.

@winamac1 100%. Thank You.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched QVC in a long time....If I do order something which is a rare occasion I order on line these host have become unwatchable. JMHO.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what Shawn was wearing on her lips? It was a pretty color.
Respected Contributor

I was never a Shawn fan and don't think I could become one.  She made it from a new host on during the late night shows to prime time in record time.  I always thought she must have a relative in QVC management who made that possible because her performance seemed very unprofessional and not ready for the big time.  

Respected Contributor

Oh, it's going and some of us will be banned.