Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shark presentation set

[ Edited ]

She is one of the most pleasant,  informative and proficient guests across any product category.   Which makes the sneering condescension all the more unnecessary and unattractive. 

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @ValuSkr  I applaud QVC and the vendors for finding alternative ways for the product representatives to keep working and have a paycheck coming in during the pandemic.  I think that surpasses any technical glitches that occur sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

My friend and I talk about the rooms guests on the news programs broadcast from.  It even has a name "room rater" and people discuss the rooms they are broadcasting from. I am not on Facebook or Twitter but she is so I think that is where she sees the ratings. Some are gorgeous and some homes are surprisingly not.  So many of them are shown in front of their impressive book shelves I guess to show how smart they are!  Just a fun diversion.  I could care less about the QVC presenters homes, most are ordinary people only there to present a product.  Of course I am not comparing news guests rooms with QVC presenters.  No judgments here from me on their homes.