New Contributor

Does anyone know what the Shark TSV for Sunday is going go be?

Honored Contributor

No, but I have to say that I bought the Shark ultralight a little over a month ago and it is wonderful.  The suction is unbelivable.  My friends own Sharks and love them.  They are much more reasonable and perform compare to the other guy.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I got the last duoclean lift away and I like it a lot.  It doesn't do absolutely everything I need, but for daily cleaning in my little house it has been great. 

Respected Contributor

The Shark TSV presale is now posted on the homepage.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, it is now on the homepage.  Yet another vaccuum day on QVC coming up.

Trusted Contributor

Yet another Sunday with vacuums all day long.  Arg.

Trusted Contributor

After reading what is included with the Shark TSV, it looks like it only comes with one battery!  Shark advertises it comes with two on their infomercial.  Doesn't really look like it is even close to a special value.  

Respected Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

After reading what is included with the Shark TSV, it looks like it only comes with one battery!  Shark advertises it comes with two on their infomercial.  Doesn't really look like it is even close to a special value.  

One battery that runs 23 minutes with the floor tool and 11 minutes in handheld mode. That doesn't seem adequate for a vac that's nearly $300. Nor is the dust cup capacity, which is not listed on Q, but on Shark's website the IF200 product info says "The dust cup holds 0.3 dry quarts up to the "Max Fill" line." That's pathetic. It's also just 300 watts. My regular vacs are 1200 and 1400 watts. Easy pass for me.

Super Contributor

I was really looking forward to QVC having this vac.  I need the two battery system so I don't think this is a go for me.  It seems without the second battery this is not a great deal.  The battery is expensive.  If you add another battery the cost is more like $400.  I really like Shark and have purchased two.  Both are great, but do not have the duoclean function. 

Honored Contributor

I've been reading the reviews about the Duoclean head and it seems there's room for improvement. Many complain about it's lack of 'pick-up' ability and that it tends to get clogged easily. Along with this and the offer of only a single battery in the TSV, I'll pass.