Respected Contributor

I have the last TSV of this vacuum and I don't think that you will be sorry. I have 3 Shelties and 4 Parrots so I do a lot of cleaning. I really like this vacuum. 

Contributor

What is the model number of the one you have? Do you have hardwood floors? I have two dogs and two parrots so I have similar circumstances.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought about it.  I really want the lift away version of this someday.  It's about $130 more than this version on the infomercal.

I'll wait till my Dyson dies, then think about it again.

Trusted Contributor

For me, Shark's only real selling point is their lift a way versions.  I like being able to vacuum under my furniture, I'm getting old enough it's too hard to move my furniture to vacuum under it.  I'll be passing on this model for that reason.  You can find many upright vacuums for this price that do a great job, I want the lift a way.

Esteemed Contributor

What would be the difference between the TSV and the Lift Away using the attachment for under appliances?  What attachment would you use on the Lift Away for cleaning under furniture?

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

The power head can be removed from the tank portion to go under furniture.  It makes life so much easier.

Respected Contributor

I have V34426 (QVC Item number). It was a TSV earlier this year. It is a wonderful vacuum. I will tell you that I just purchased a Bissell Crosswave which is a vacuum/and it also mops. I love this machine to. The only thing about the Bissell is it does not have the ability to use attachments so getting into the little spaces that dog hair gets into, I have to use the shark. I purchased the Bissell at HSN for $199 however, I recently received my Costco flyer for August and they are going to have it for $179. It is worth it believe me. The cleaning solution says it is safe for pets but I never trust cleaning supplies around my birds. I only use water and a mop for their room. 

New Contributor

I found this and it is on sharks site but it is for QVC TSV. They are not selling it. https://www.sharkclean.com/products/0/all/147/shark-duoclean-slim-upright-vacuum/