Super Contributor

Does anyone know what will be offered from Shark?

Honored Contributor

I'd love to know too!

My son's Hoover just blew out.  He didn't know any better and took it to a repair shop.

Luckily, the owner was honest and told him it would be $75 for him just to look at it....and Hoover's of this type are throw aways!

I lent him my upstairs vac but am now ISO a Shark Vac!

Anyone with an insider know?

Foolishly, I deleted my email with the Insider because I didn't think I needed anything!

TIA!!

Super Contributor

I hope it is a Shark rocket, sounds like a good one!

Contributor

I saw in advertisements on QVC that it will be the Shark Rocket Powerhead which is different from the rocket. This model was very enticing to me several months ago for ease of use in quick clean ups so I bought one. It is very nice but the powerhead would not go under my furniture or my cabinates like the Rocket would so I returned it. It's a nice idea if they improved on this.  It will stand up on its own unlike the Rocket which is nice. 

Super Contributor

Thank you for the information....I am definitely not at all interested in the rocket powerhead. I have been looking elsewhere for the rocket, that's really what I need.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shark TSV June 12th

[ Edited ]
Super Contributor

Thank you morning lover!!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Smokey Rose that ships 6/23. I also have the rocket and love the versatility of all the attachments. I hope I like it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Also thinking about it.

I love my Shark handheld.   The sunction is amazing and it cleans so well.

I think it's a good price for an upright.  On Amazon this sells for $200.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I just ordered the Smokey Rose that ships 6/23. I also have the rocket and love the versatility of all the attachments. I hope I like it!

Hi @SurferWife It's just little ol me!  I ordered the Smokey Rose too!  The color

is what sold me....I too have the Rocket but at times holding it gets pretty

heavy for my hands.  I hope you enjoy yours when it arrives!  Aloha