Respected Contributor

shark_6_3.jpg

$79.98

Free S&H

Respected Contributor

Re: Shark Vacuum TSV 6/3

[ Edited ]

Is this the Shark Vac Mop?  I have it and love it.  That's a good price.

Actually though if this is the Vac Mop it's not for vacuuming up liquids.  This note is in the directions:  DO NOT vacuum up liquid or vacuum while spraying cleaner—this will cause reduced suction or no suction.

Honored Contributor

Not quite what I expected when I saw the word vacuum. Wouldn't have a use for what is pictured.

Super Contributor

Darn, not what I need. Hope they have a Sharp vacuum for carpet soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shark TSV 6/3

[ Edited ]
Super Contributor

@Teddixat   Thank you. I'll check it out.

Valued Contributor

Yet another boring day on QVC.

Valued Contributor

I just got the Bissell Crosswave that was TS on HSN. I really like it. No pads to buy and throw away. That was a big turn-off for me.

The cord is a bit too short on the Crosswave, but I figure that just makes my big butt move more to plug it in other places. It's not that big of a deal for me.

I love that the floor is dry almost instantly. 

Honored Contributor

There's a reason most of the demo "messes" are in a straight line.  The vacuum hole is only in the middle of the head.  Plus, you have to continually buy cleaning pads.  No thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@CritterKeeper wrote:

I just got the Bissell Crosswave that was TS on HSN. I really like it. No pads to buy and throw away. That was a big turn-off for me.

The cord is a bit too short on the Crosswave, but I figure that just makes my big butt move more to plug it in other places. It's not that big of a deal for me.

I love that the floor is dry almost instantly. 

I bought the Bissell Crosswave from HSN when it was a TSV last year. I love it. It really saves me a lot of time; no more mop and bucket for me.  I had read that the pads for the Shark Vacmop were hard to find.  It seems like an ongoing expense to make this work.