New Contributor

I was wondering if anyone knows what the Shark TSV will be  on June 20th.  I'm interested in buying their new liftaway duo clean zero model and am hoping that is what it will be.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen anything.  It's a little too soon.

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Anyone getting? 

Pros vs Cons?

Honored Contributor

So, I take it the front fluffy brush that was so popular a year or so ago is no more?  I notice this version doesn't have it.  Now, there's a separate head with a brush at the back for "polishing" the floor.

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday evening when I checked this TSV Vac and pricing all were sold out.  OK.  Put it on my wishlist.  This morning ALL colors are back in stock at the elevated price.  To me, this is suspicious and makes me wonder about a company who would do this.  I have shopped here for many many years.  So disappointing. 

Esteemed Contributor

My impression of how the TSV quanity works is that they receive x number of product to be sold at the TSV price. Then if they reorder the same item it is sold for a higher price.  I liked when they show the TSV's for a week so you had some time to think about it and check around. It seems like that's been reduced a bit. 

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

Yesterday evening when I checked this TSV Vac and pricing all were sold out.  OK.  Put it on my wishlist.  This morning ALL colors are back in stock at the elevated price.  To me, this is suspicious and makes me wonder about a company who would do this.  I have shopped here for many many years.  So disappointing. 

@avid shopper I guess I don't understand what is suspicious or disappointing.  A TSV is typically a one day only special.  Any extra time they provide it at that price is just a bonus.  It's not a clearance sale.

Respected Contributor

Received my vacuum today. Took 20 seconds to snap it together and was off and running. I love it!